Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

C6539A92-0C33-44D6-B0DD-FA35B4BBE513.jpeg

Honestly after Allardyce and now Benitez the next appointment could see me off as an Everton fan.

Next manager: I don't want him anywhere near the job but they will give it to Duncan Ferguson until the end of the season.

I keep seeing this.

When exactly?

Well he's gotten rid of Dr Death and he's already put presure on Brands via the media which we all know he's well connected with.

Add in he is the first manager in years to actually add pace into the side he knows what's required to turn this club around.

give him the money and time and he'll sort us out imo - worth the gamble as Lampard, Nuno or Anorim etc certainly aren't going to do it.

Well he's gotten rid of Dr Death and he's already put presure on Brands via the media which we all know he's well connected with.

Add in he is the first manager in years to actually add pace into the side he knows what's required to turn this club around.

give him the money and time and he'll sort us out imo - worth the gamble as Lampard or Anorim etc certainly isn't going to do it.
That's not a proven track record! I was after stuff from Liverpool, Napoli, even China!

As I said, comparing to other managers is worthless. You obviously know nothing about "Anorim" (and why would you?) so why even throw his name in there?

give him the money and time and he'll sort us out imo - worth the gamble as Lampard, Nuno or Anorim etc certainly aren't going to do it.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

He not only signed Rondon, a player who makes Tosun look like Mo Farah, but continues to play him over all of the other options available to him.

" HE`S THE FIRST MANAGER IN YEARS TO ACTUALLY ADD PACE INTO THE SIDE "

lollollollollollol

That's not a proven track record! I was after stuff from Liverpool, Napoli, even China!

As I said, comparing to other managers is worthless. You obviously know nothing about "Anorim" (and why would you?) so why even throw his name in there?

Because Anorim is the new Gallardo who is the new emperors new clothes like so many before them.

We keep banging on about these hipster managers who dont want to get invovled in the running of the club - they work under DOF and ours is crap.

We need a Moyes/Benitez type manager who runs the whole show because otherwise we'll continue bobbling around as we are.

Some of our fans will be made by that so long as we dont have an ex Kopite manager and if thats what compensates for their tiny cocks then fair play to them but im concerned about the long term outlook at this club not obsessed about the manager who was getting hounded even when he was winning!

The clubs a shambles at the moment.

Because Anorim is the new Gallardo who is the new emperors new clothes like so many before them.

We keep banging on about these hipster managers who dont want to get invovled in the running of the club - they work under DOF and ours is crap.

We need a Moyes/Benitez type manager who runs the whole show because otherwise we'll continue bobbling around as we are.

Some of our fans will be made by that so long as we dont have an ex Kopite manager and if thats what compensates for their tiny cocks then fair play to them but im concerned about the long term outlook at this club not obsessed about manager who was getting hounded even when he was winning!
You know absolutely zero about Amorim or Gallardo do you?

That's not a dig either, why would you know anything about them? That works both ways for those championing them too.

Moyes and Benitez are completely different managers by the way, about as polar opposite as you can get.

I do agree that the DOF system is not workable especially how we run the club.

The last sentence is just weird. I will let someone else deal with that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.