2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t like the appointment of Benitez at first but was content as we were winning. We have regressed badly and a loss against Liverpool won’t be look good for him.

- His persistence on playing Rondon to justify the signing is a serious poor of judgment. Should of just kept Kean despite his behaviour.

- The return if zonal marking, reminds me of Silva’s defending

- The treatment of James, he was our only available “10” and pushed him to leave. James stated he was fit after the transfer window but was not selected for the upcoming cup or league game. When fit, he has most creative player.

- Apparently he declined the signing of Dumfries because he was not defensively minded and didn’t fit into his system

I didn’t like the appointment of Benitez at first but was content as we were winning. We have regressed badly and a loss against Liverpool won’t be look good for him.

- His persistence on playing Rondon to justify the signing is a serious poor of judgment. Should of just kept Kean despite his behaviour.

- The return if zonal marking, reminds me of Silva’s defending

- The treatment of James, he was our only available “10” and pushed him to leave. James stated he was fit after the transfer window but was not selected for the upcoming cup or league game. When fit, he has most creative player.

- Apparently he declined the signing of Dumfries because he was not defensively minded and didn’t fit into his system
James wasn’t started as the club wanted him out (I don’t believe it was totally Benitez, I think Benitez was made the scapegoat regarding the James saga) James was costing to much and if injured, which he would have been quickly again wouldn’t have been able to leave. Why do you think Tosun doesn’t get a sniff, imo Tosun is better than Rondon.

They will be singing his name and really sticking it to us. Wouldn't be the same if we had another manager in place. You can take losing, but it will be 10x more embarassing.
Sad thing is if if we sack him today, they're still going to sing his name on Wednesday to rub it in. Big Dunc and a dogs of war for Wednesday like Royles team after the hapless Walker episode might shut them up.

James wasn’t started as the club wanted him out (I don’t believe it was totally Benitez, I think Benitez was made the scapegoat regarding the James saga) James was costing to much and if injured, which he would have been quickly again wouldn’t have been able to leave. Why do you think Tosun doesn’t get a sniff, imo Tosun is better than Rondon.
Benitez did the same to James at Real
Madrid. They never got along and James barely played. Tosun’s contract is ending anyway so we should play the best available players to win games.

Status
Not open for further replies.