2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no one who comes in here and does a better job with a poor and injury ravaged squad. At least we KNOW Benitez can get wins when they are all on the pitch fit.

Benitez isn't the only man who could get us to win a match with a full squad.

He's definitely the worst everton manager I have ever seen deal with an injury crisis. Someone can do better, the board just need to correct their mistake.

Benitez isn't the only man who could get us to win a match with a full squad.

He's definitely the worst everton manager I have ever seen deal with an injury crisis. Someone can do better, the board just need to correct their mistake.
Well we all know who you'd have. A big 'kin galloot.

Yeah he might be a dire outdated manager but don't forget he "really impressed in his interviews".... Any dosser can pull the wool over our entire board despite their career clearly being finished. That's the real concerning thing for me, the mugs hiring these managers are genuinely inept idiots easily manipulated by agents and blaggers. We'll be down unless DBB Brands etc are forced OUT.

….win our next two games & the pressure is definitely off, but I wouldn’t say ‘it’ll be forgotten about’.

It’s wrong to compare this situation with Kendall or even Arteta. Kendall was a young and progressive Manager learning his job. Benitez is established, what you see is what you get. He’s also carrying a lot of baggage and I don’t mean around his waist.

Benitez can keep the wolves away from the door but they’ll always be lurking.
There is always going to be critics because of the baggage as you say, however very few have also mentioned how the even more experienced Ancelotti also went through a similarly poor run of 7 games at the same point in last season after a good start whilst also having a lot less injuries and suspensions?

It was exactly the same with George Graham at Spurs.

Even though he won the League Cup with them in his first season, the Spurs fans never wanted him in the first place with his Arsenal pedigree and never got behind him at any point during his tenure.

* White Geordies.
Most of the Spurs fans refused to use his name and referred to him only as ‘man in a raincoat’

There is always going to be critics because of the baggage as you say, however very few have also mentioned how the even more experienced Ancelotti also went through a similarly poor run of 7 games at the same point in last season after a good start whilst also having a lot less injuries and suspensions?
Did we ever got 10 without a win under carlo though? With the potential to be 12 given the fixtures.

Injuries have been grim, but injuries aren't the only reason we haven't won in 10

Let's start with that fat heap of sh1t upfront who keeps playing games

I honestly can't remember a time when I've seen a section of our fans at the match so united on a managerial issue mate.
Well I always thought he was the man to unite the fan base.

What a clueless appointment, it was never going to turn out any differently. The question now is, do the club allow him to bumble his way through the season, with the atmosphere getting ever more toxic with each poor run of results, or, do they just, hold their hands up, cut their losses and sack him soon, before he completely destroys the already fragile relationship between the fans and Moshiri’s Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.