2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t want him. I got behind him because I want Everton to do well. He isn’t the only problem tho. If we keep sacking and hiring managers. We will eventually get relegated something big needs to change at this club. If Benitez goes I also think Dunc Unsworth and Brands should go with him.

The fact that Gomes and Davies are still injured (and no one even cares) tells it’s own story. There’s barely been a question about them in the press conferences. As soon as Docuoure was anywhere near fit he was straight back in over Delph and Gbamin as well.

What does that tell us about Benitez’s assessment of our midfield options? He has two he trusts and the current third favourite Delph he actually initially wanted rid of in the summer (probably before he saw what the rest of the clowns were like)

Even then, we have loads on here not convinced about Allan and some that don’t like Docuoure’s technique in certain positions Ancelotti played him. Just how many different types of passing formations do you think this squad could play?

We talk about how Potter would have them playing but look at Bissouma and Lallana in his midfield, they’d walk into this side with ease. Declan Rice and Soucek walk into it. Tielemans and Ndidi walk into it. Partey and Xhaka walk into it. Fernandes and Pogba walk into it.

I hate to break it to people but these are mid table premier league teams. Mid table. And we’re saying that our two best midfielders are probably not even as good as some of those teams in mid table, not even those at the top. When they’re missing, what do people expect to happen?

It could be completely made up by one person and then regurgitated across the net (it does happen a lot) but lots of rumours that tomorrows game could be his last game (if we get beat badly) with the Danish national manager being put in the frame.

The fact that Gomes and Davies are still injured (and no one even cares) tells it’s own story. There’s barely been a question about them in the press conferences. As soon as Docuoure was anywhere near fit he was straight back in over Delph and Gbamin as well.

What does that tell us about Benitez’s assessment of our midfield options? He has two he trusts and the current third favourite Delph he actually initially wanted rid of in the summer (probably before he saw what the rest of the clowns were like)

Even then, we have loads on here not convinced about Allan and some that don’t like Docuoure’s technique in certain positions Ancelotti played him. Just how many different types of passing formations do you think this squad could play?

We talk about how Potter would have them playing but look at Bissouma and Lallana in his midfield, they’d walk into this side with ease. Declan Rice and Soucek walk into it. Tielemans and Ndidi walk into it. Partey and Xhaka walk into it. Fernandes and Pogba walk into it.

I hate to break it to people but these are mid table premier league teams. Mid table. And we’re saying that our two best midfielders are probably not even as good as some of those teams in mid table, not even those at the top. When they’re missing, what do people expect to happen?
Potter would run a mile from this squad of cowards and incompetents.

Can't see him being sacked before the new year at any rate
Not a chance.

I'm laughing me bollocks off at the people here hoping for a Liverpool win believing it sees Benitez off.

Wait'll you hear all their nonsense tomorrow night after a likely defeat "There's a board meeting called"..."he's gone"...blah blah blah.

These people live in cloud cuckoo land.

It could be completely made up by one person and then regurgitated across the net (it does happen a lot) but lots of rumours that tomorrows game could be his last game (if we get beat badly) with the Danish national manager being put in the frame.
Danish manager link seems to be coming from the Spanish media so would take that one with a pinch of salt. If we get thrashed tomorrow then things will look pretty bleak for the manager IMO.

I dont personally care how someone chooses to support the club providing they aint giving the fanbase as a whole a bad name its more the "you ain't a proper supporter as you wouldn't cry into your pillow for weeks if we went down" type statements that I have to correct.

If you let Everton/football in general get you to the point where you're constantly unhappy/depressed you need to take a step back as its not worth it in the grand scheme of things.

As you say its an escape from reality but it sometimes can negatively shape your reality - I know I've been there many times with this club over the years.
You...Forever by Lobsang Rampa 92
Peace bro....

Not a chance.

I'm laughing me bollocks off at the people here hoping for a Liverpool win believing it sees Benitez off.

Wait'll you hear all their nonsense tomorrow night after a likely defeat "There's a board meeting called"..."he's gone"...blah blah blah.

These people live in cloud cuckoo land.
No one wants us to get beat tomorrow.
You seem to be brushing aside every defeat like its nothing while were plummeting towards a relegation fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.