2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be remarkable if this board appointed Benitez to then entertain sacking him after 14 league games - especially given the number of injuries.

Spurs held their hands up quickly with Nuno Santo but he was always very low on their list.

I'm of the view that keep Benitez unless there's any chance of relegation. Review that late January.

I'm also of the view that we should treat Benitez almost as interim and replace him at Everton's convenience/whenever any longer term manager choice becomes available.

Wasn't Benitez very far down our list? We were linked with every man and his dog before he arrived.

It would be remarkable if this board appointed Benitez to then entertain sacking him after 14 league games - especially given the number of injuries.

Spurs held their hands up quickly with Nuno Santo but he was always very low on their list.

I'm of the view that keep Benitez unless there's any chance of relegation. Review that late January.

I'm also of the view that we should treat Benitez almost as interim and replace him at Everton's convenience/whenever any longer term manager choice becomes available.
The longer he remains in position, the harder it is for the next manager to recover from this debacle

It is imperative that this doomed experiment is ended as soon as possible

It's an act mate, give it up. You act the contrarian on every single topic because you like wumming, you're not fooling anyone. Maybe it was funny once based on the fact some people seem to tolerate you but it hasn't been for as long as i've been on here it's just tedious and really easy to see what you're doing. Saying that fans want us to lose tonight causes problems because some people start to actually believe it and then you get blues arguing with each other in the ground and all sorts. It's a crap act and a crap thing to do.
Supporting an Everton manager is something I commonly do. Try it. You might like it.

The longer he remains in position, the harder it is for the next manager to recover from this debacle

What decent manager will look at this and think ‘ffp challenge means no money, fans are deluded in thinking we can challenge for Europe, and this group of players has seen multiple managers fired already, plus the board will sack me if I lose a few games’. Yes I’m delighted to join

None.

That's not analysis it's blood lust.

Any manager comes into this club with an utter catastrophe to deal with. Benitez has been hampered with starting that recovery because of injuries.

That's not analysis it's blood lust.

Any manager comes into this club with an utter catastrophe to deal with. Benitez has been hampered with starting that recovery because of injuries.

There is no recovery, just embarrassment, depression and regression

He's fundamentally the wrong manager. This will never work and prolonging this will just create even bigger issues. There is zero connection between this team, this manager, this board, this owner, and the fans.

Some fans yes. The vitriol from some is ridiculous. I’m at a mature age shall we say and I don’t like reading it.
Insults, name calling, causing negativity and others when you have opinion insult you because it does not suit their agenda. That’s what it’s like on here and it’s pathetic.
For the record he was not my first choice. The guy United have just email loved I wanted here 4 years ago and should have got him in summer.
The problems are higher up than the manager and the main culprit is Brands

At the home games so far the fans have generally been ok with the manager. I know on Sunday the tide could be changing but I think most of that was aimed at the players.
You think this is bad? Have you tried posting in Current Affairs?

There is no recovery, just embarrassment, depression and regression

He's fundamentally the wrong manager. This will never work and prolonging this will just create even bigger issues. There is zero connection between this team, this manager, this board, this owner, and the fans.
Everton's position as a club is parlous. Get rid of Benitez and the next manager WILL fail. There is nothing in the cupboard, it's bare. The only way forward is to get a big name out the door and hope we buy astutely with it.

We need to stick with this manager and get the horrific run out the way. It's high time Moshiri stood firm against any clamour to get shut of a manager he isnisted we get. Maybe...MAYBE...that time is now.

Everton's position as a club is parlous. Get rid of Benitez and the next manager WILL fail. There is nothing in the cupboard, it's bare. The only way forward is to get a big name out the door and hope we buy astutely with it.

We need to stick with this manager and get the horrific run out the way. It's high time Moshiri stood firm against any clamour to get shut of a manager he isnisted we get. Maybe...MAYBE...that time is now.

That's an impossibility under this manager and this DOF.

Status
Not open for further replies.