Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Kenwright - BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hes not a kid, hes an England international!

I have no strong feelings on him either way tonight as to be honest I have not been watching since they got their second but he aint a kid!
He’s 23 who’s played 35 games for Everton in random positions with random partners. Prior to us he played for a relegated Norwich. He may not be 16 but he needs to be giving some slack.

Like every other under 25 year old British player we are probably going to mentally ruin

worst part of this is that we came out for the second half and did absolutely nothing
Third goal killed it. Thought we were lively from the moment we went two down. Not the time to start playing though.
Going to be an unpopular opinion but rs are head shoulders above us in every position.
Shifting Benitez not the answer… we haven’t got the player to compete.

How many goals did he score and how many did salah and jota score who cost less than him?, he played one easy pass and we scored because their keeper spanked it when it was shot straight at him , don't kid yourself
How many chances did our creative players give him? None!
Salah scored two one on ones, also missed from inside the six yard box in the first minute and put one over wildly from outside the box. Jota scored a goal but it was a nothing goal, game was over. What did Mane do in this particular match? Nothing? Does that make him a bad player?
Richarlison is not the problem this evening, we have far bigger issues and I think it’s weird that he’s who you’re angriest at.

Status
Not open for further replies.