2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not the only problem, but he’s one of the problems. I didn’t want him, but like any Everton manager I backed him because you want your team to win. His current run is totally unacceptable. He should never have been employed and he has to go. The problem is half the board need to go with him.

A cynical man might suppose that they wanted to unite the fans against a common enemy to deflect any blame from themselves.

We are getting embarrassed down the flanks, leaking goals due to poor set up and not creating chances. DCL will just be standing up front on his own instead. Mina cant be relied on to be fit anyway. Also what happens if DCL's injury continues to niggle him?

What else are we missing?
but for a poxy goal we'd have got the same result as Liverpool at Brentford. Liverpool would have beaten anyone tonight. We're just not getting the rub of the green at the moment, but it will turn. Once we can drop Godfrey for Mina, it will make a huge difference just like Doug has improved us. Once we get DCL back as well, we'll be fine

@davek et al
Worst run of results in 22 years
Most goals conceded in a home derby in nearly 40 years.

But let’s put that aside.

Thoughts on him setting up in a wide open 442 against that lot?
Thoughts on him steadfastly refusing to correct that error until finally bringing on Delph in place of a winger to sure up a loss?
Looking forward to the galloot coming in are we?

Probably explains why we won.

He looked good at the start of the season when we actually seemed to have a bit of a shape.

Shock horror you take Doucoure out of the team and he looks totally knackered.

He'll probably go down as a bad signing Allan, but he didn't have to be. He was a brilliant player at Napoli in a midfield three, actually allowed to do what he was good at.

Both Ancelotti and Benitez have exposed his flaws and not played to any of his strengths.

Anyway, Benitez doesn't play to any of their strengths, so that's kind of an issue.

I'm disappointed today. The RS only played at 25% of their normal effort.

They seem happy to house their old reject in the nursing home that is Everton.... It's not the Everton way. It's jobs for ex-blues not ex-reds.

Status
Not open for further replies.