2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, I’m not obsessed with keeping the manager, fire him, don’t fire him, it won’t make any difference.

These players are rancid, they’ll have any manager under the bus within 12 months. That’s not me defending Benitez, people re honing in on him so much though they are taking criticism of players who have failed for 5 years as somehow being a defence of the manager.
Spot on here these players don’t give a rats arse .How do you fix it thou cos as a manger if you have a go at these spineless crabs they down tools and your sacked within 10 games these days ‘while the likes of iwobi tosun Gomez Delphi the list of useless shitbags is endless carry on picking up there wages .Benitez has made a load mistakes but these players can’t hide behind another manager .The bottom line for me is the majority of them look and perform like they care and that is something we all should be on to them for .Av said it before we can take people having bad days but when there’s no bollocks to go with that is when we call them out on it enough is enough .come off the pitch look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself I couldn’t of done no more there tonight not one of them shithouse apart from Gordon and gray can say that tonight

In fairness I think we tried to. We punted balls all night to Rondon but most of Coleman’s punts go to absolutely no one because he slices across balls and puts them out of play, and Rondon was barely jumping for them anyway.

I’m not sure what tactical plan this group of players could execute other than hope Docuoure nicks it in midfield and slots Gray in. We have nothing else.
So just accept we’re going down then?

Sound

Thats a good idea as I think it's clear now that Brands needs replacing and having a DoF that can do it from the sidelines as well would surely be a bonus. I'm not suggesting Favre as I've no idea how good or bad he is tbh but the idea I like. I'm just at a loss mate and while I think lots in here could probably suggest good ideas like yours the board seem to only make bad decisions

I'd honestly have given Benitez a role as DoF.

He has the contacts in the market, he doesn't do bulls*** and is respected enough by a lot of coaches.

He just isn't a good manager anymore and hasn't been for a long time. I'm talking like 6-7 years now.

Moyes, for all his faults, used the break he got after his first spell at West Ham to actually rejuvenate himself as a manager. Yes, he'll still always fall short because he's Moyes, but he definitely has worked on changing his approach to fit into the 2020s, not the 2010s.

Looks like Benitez is staying for the time being.

Whether that's to get a new boss lined up I dont know.

But anyone expecting decisions in the next few days or weeks will be wasting their time. And if in that period we get a morale boosting win, we could yet see a lot more time handed to the manager as the table is tight and a win will get us a leg up there.

I know that'll be a disappointment to those who have set their ambitions of installing the cone laying galloot in the dugout, but there it is.

He sounded like most managers whom know the noose is tightening. Trying to send out a message he still has a plan (haha). Didn't sound confident at all and was very defensive throughout the interview. Sacked in the morning

I'd honestly have given Benitez a role as DoF.

He has the contacts in the market, he doesn't do bulls*** and is respected enough by a lot of coaches.

He just isn't a good manager anymore and hasn't been for a long time. I'm talking like 6-7 years now.

Moyes, for all his faults, used the break he got after his first spell at West Ham to actually rejuvenate himself as a manager. Yes, he'll still always fall short because he's Moyes, but he definitely has worked on changing his approach to fit into the 2020s, not the 2010s.

I wouldn't - yes, he has contacts but his player development history is pretty woeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.