2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just can't see any other outcome than him being sacked, only question is will it happen in the next few weeks after even more losses and embarrassing performances or will he somehow manage to nick a point somewhere and buy himself some time. A truly awful appointment. Wish they'd just get it over with already because there's no fairytale ending to this story, I worry what situation their stubbornness is going to lead us to before they admit it was a terrible decision and end it.

Said it before he’s turned us into his Newcastle side, ok saying he needs time and money but no amount of money is changing what he’s about and how he sets up, it’ll just mean new faces to play the same roles, it’s all he knows. Horrible dour manager

Watch him play on the growing disconnect between the fans and board now aswell to save himself
I don’t think he has you know - Newcastle were uber defensive whereas he’s set us up as a hybrid 4-2-4 - in my opinion he’s been too attacking and left us short in midfield. I would never have played just two in the middle of the park last night - outnumbered all night leaving them to create chance after chance.

I’m almost hankering after him going more defensive just to get us some points on the board

I don’t think he has you know - Newcastle were uber defensive whereas he’s set us up as a hybrid 4-2-4 - in my opinion he’s been too attacking and left us short in midfield. I would never have played just two in the middle of the park last night - outnumbered all night leaving them to create chance after chance.

I’m almost hankering after him going more defensive just to get us some points on the board

He’s gone from a working system to one that doesn’t work because of Rondon. If he plays Simms or Dobbin, just that change alone will make us better. Of course he’ll try Tosun there instead.

He’s gone from a working system to one that doesn’t work because of Rondon. If he plays Simms or Dobbin, just that change alone will make us better. Of course he’ll try Tosun there instead.

It wouldn't. Midfield is too open. Centre backs aren't good enough. Fullbacks are bad.

You have to start from the back before you look at the front. Richy, Gray, Townsend, Rondon, Dom, Gordon, Iwobi (voms) is adequate enough in the league to get goals. The set up of the rest...nope.

The squad is built around 3 man midifield. Silva played it. Carlo played it. Rafael comes in and continues with 2 regardless of injuries. He doesn't know what he's doing.

To all those asking for him to be sacked, who are you suggesting we get in to replace him? They won’t have any money either and it will cost millions to pay him and his staff off which will only make matters worse. Can you not see that the problems reach much much further than the manager and always have .

Do you want Allardyce, because this is what we might end up with until the end of the season.

The Athletic article is revealing. The players are turning on him. They're in the process of seeing off yet another manager. Whilst Carlo was not detailed enough and too possession based, Rafael is too detailed and too direct.

There is something rotten at the core of this squad and they all need to be culled.

To all those asking for him to be sacked, who are you suggesting we get in to replace him? They won’t have any money either and it will cost millions to pay him and his staff off which will only make matters worse. Can you not see that the problems reach much much further than the manager and always have .

Do you want Allardyce, because this is what we might end up with until the end of the season.
To wonder who could possibly be his replacement is not a reason to keep him. Agreed the problems aren't just of his making but he has increasingly shown his ineptitude both tactically and with his inability to motivate the team. No way will allardyce be manager again.

The system does not matter when you see mistakes such as Coleman last night...until that mistake, we were matching liverpool in the second half...playing with a different system will not change some of the crazy individual mistakes we have seen in the last few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.