2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget Rafael made several defensive signings at Newcastle and was there for over 3 years.

He's been here for 4 months. People seem to forget that.

He's also working with players who quite frankly are barely above championship level.
Well, he was with championship players his second season at NUFC... and he did better.
Inexcusable. Also, you can lose, but the lack fight & spirit is worrisome.

Let's hope for an Arteta-esque turnaround. I don't want Allardyce back ffs

Don't forget Rafael made several defensive signings at Newcastle and was there for over 3 years.

He's been here for 4 months. People seem to forget that.

He's also working with players who quite frankly are barely above championship level.

His team defend worse than Roberto Martinez did.

Playing rigid 442 against Liverpool sums him up - stuck in about 2006.

Ancelotti only lost by more than 2 once last season - and that was in game 38. Benitez has already done it 4 times in 14 games - PATHETIC

The fact someone as clueless as Moshiri thinks he's the right man, shows just how poor a manager he is these days.

He defo had a had a look of resignation about in interview last night, similar body language to Carlo at end of last season, sort of mix of miffed and sod it i cant fix this!

Be good if he went of his volition like Carlo but he wont, he will want the pay off before heading back to the home for spent managers

Carlo only left because he had a better offer, its not like he said sod this I'm off on holiday.

His team defend worse than Roberto Martinez did.

Playing rigid 442 against Liverpool sums him up - stuck in about 2006.

Ancelotti only lost by more than 2 once last season - and that was in game 38. Benitez has already done it 4 times in 14 games - PATHETIC

The fact someone as clueless as Moshiri thinks he's the right man, shows just how poor a manager he is these days.
Yeh, he lost 5-0 at home to city and also home games v Fulham, shef Utd, Newcastle and Burnley, without nearly such an injury as we have had

Yeh, he lost 5-0 at home to city and also home games v Fulham, shef Utd, Newcastle and Burnley, without nearly such an injury as we have had

I was talking about heavy losses. We only had 1 last year and that was the City away game on the final day.

We've already lost by 3 goals 4 times this year in 14 games. That's a 30% record of losing by 3 goals. It's insane.

I was talking about heavy losses. We only had 1 last year and that was the City away game on the final day.

We've already lost by 3 goals 4 times this year in 14 games. That's a 30% record of losing by 3 goals. It's insane.
I’m just talking about losses and form
The great Carlo ancelotti got bummed all over the place with a better squad that raf has

I’m just talking about losses and form
The great Carlo ancelotti got bummed all over the place with a better squad that raf has

I've just proved that we didn't lose heavily often at all. We were competitive last year. We lost by 3 or more once last year but it has happenned 4 times already in 14 games.

Sure we lost matches, but when did we ship 5 at home to someone like Watford or get hammered in a derby?

Well, he was with championship players his second season at NUFC... and he did better.
Inexcusable. Also, you can lose, but the lack fight & spirit is worrisome.

Let's hope for an Arteta-esque turnaround. I don't want Allardyce back ffs

The issue is the lack of pace. Allan is getting very pedestrian. Coleman is too slow and sloppy. If we can prioritise these 2 areas it would make a big difference. Get someone else who can compete with Townsend and we should look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.