27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This regime hasn't been here for 27 years though....
Protest against the things that are going wrong now...
Protest against the DoF who has failed miserably and says nothing.
Protest against the owner who hired all the failing managers and DoFs. Protest against him using Jim White as a medium for communication.
Protest against the chairman who is still here adding nothing.
Protest against the useless CE who does nothing.
But protesting because we haven't won anything in 27 years is just childish

It's "look at me stamping me feet" stuff.

FFS any grown man doing this needs to question themselves.
To a point I can understand what you say but our supporters have had enough, I go the game I don't know wether you do ,surely you can see we've had enough of the circus at our club and everyone are trying to make these muppets listen people are desperate to sort this shambles out

This regime hasn't been here for 27 years though....
Protest against the things that are going wrong now...
Protest against the DoF who has failed miserably and says nothing.
Protest against the owner who hired all the failing managers and DoFs. Protest against him using Jim White as a medium for communication.
Protest against the chairman who is still here adding nothing.
Protest against the useless CE who does nothing.
But protesting because we haven't won anything in 27 years is just childish
I agree it's childish. However, this regime needs pilloried too. They have overseen a football catastrophe here.

Just do it outside the ground or from the seat.

To a point I can understand what you say but our supporters have had enough, I go the game I don't know wether you do ,surely you can see we've had enough of the circus at our club and everyone are trying to make these muppets listen people are desperate to sort this shambles out
It doesn;t matter how many games you attend. That's to say some of us who get to a few games per season or not at all dont count. The majority fall into the latter two categories on here. Are you telling us you feel it more?

It doesn;t matter how many games you attend. That's to say some of us who get to a few games per season or not at all dont count. The majority fall into the latter two categories on here. Are you telling us you feel it more?
It’s not a super blue contest. I go home and away because I can and it’s the only thing I have in my life really . I know plenty who aren’t as fortunate who are probably more passionate than I’ll ever be but circumstances mean they can’t go.

I guarantee any such action wouldn't be taking place against *the board* if Benitez has been sacked after the derby.

This is mostly just feet stamping to get the manager down the road because Moshiri backed Benitez yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.