2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No changing your tune now.

Indifference is not posting every 5 minutes in this thread defending him and slating his critics.

You've been shown up as a complete fool like the rest of you who backed him. That's how everyone sees you all now.
He’s championed well before he was appointed, he wanted this fat slug since he registered on here

He’s now trying to wriggle out of his obsession

Utterly embarrassing from these fans who wanted this dinosaur anywhere near this club

Yeah it was reported in the beginning that Brands didn't want Rafael.

In October it was revealed that Rafael now has full control over transfers.

In November Rafael orders a full review on backroom staff and orders the youth sides to start playing in the same style as the 1st team.

My guess is there's a power struggle and Rafael is essentially doing his job for him.
You live in a world of fantasy.

No changing your tune now.

Indifference is not posting every 5 minutes in this thread defending him and slating his critics.

You've been shown up as a complete fool like the rest of you who backed him. That's how everyone sees you all now.

If that makes you sleep any sounder then ok mate.

You keep saying I am happy with Benitez.

I am indifferent to him as no one available mid season will do any better.

Its that simple I couldn't care less if we sacked him tomorrow and gave Unsworth the gig until the seasons end I wont lose sleep over it the clubs miles away from being where we all want it to be ultimately.

The only people crying 24/7 on here are the ones who believe in a quick fix which is the reason we are a mess to begin with trying to cut corners, giving managers 5 seconds before sacking them etc.

Lost count of how many times I've said this myself, but still get told I'm "up Benitez's hoop" or whatever.

No, I'm not his biggest fan. I just don't think there's any better about and certainly no one who'd make a blind bit of difference mid-season. Including the Football Manager-esque flavours of the month quoted on here by certain people.

Lost count of how many times I've said this myself, but still get told I'm "up Benitez's hoop" or whatever.

No, I'm not his biggest fan. I just don't think there's any better about and certainly no one who'd make a blind bit of difference mid-season. Including the Football Manager-esque flavours of the month quoted on here by certain people.
Whe you bend over backwards to come up with excuses why Benitez bears no blame for where we are then, yes, you are firmly up his ring piece.

Its amazing isn't it - I said after the Derby he needs to stop playing 2 in midfield and he's struggling at present yet im a Benitez sycophant because I had the audacity to give him a fair crack of the whip with no investment in a bang average squad hit by injuries lol

Our consciences are clear if he stays or goes.

The football would be dour but what scintillating football did Koeman/Silva/Carlo have us playing?

This group of players cant pass a ball and if you bring in a manager who likes to play that way you end up sacking him before he has time to bring in his own squad of players!!

Never ending cycle caused by bad recruitment.
Carlo got us 59 points big wins in the derby at Arsenal and more, yes we fell away but Doucoure was a big miss we were challenging all season despite injuries he got a lot more out of our squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.