2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate Donnachie was prob treating DCL with laying on of hands and crystal therapy. We had a life coach as head of medical so unsurprisingly Benitez wasn't very happy about that. Encouraging that he swung the axe - hopefully a prelude to the Everton chainsaw massacre but one body at a time eh?
Benitez took over and within weeks he's probably spent more money on a lifetime supply of turmeric for the players to snort, than he has on actual players.

The regulars are taking a rest due to battle fatigue, the weekend will be all systems go again.
Yes I noticed a few missing ….Anyway games coming think and fast soon and whatever the results, good, bad or indifferent there will be plenty of polite discussion I am sure;)

Seen a few quotes that Benitez got rid of Donnachie as he wouldn’t pass DCL fit in September?

Worrying

Remember when Benitez started Gbamin in a 2 in midfield after not starting a PL game for 2 seasons and then starting Mina in the derby after missing the previous 6 games.

I bet he's like Martinez and his physiotherapy degree. Both idiots.

Carragher called it on Monday night - said the youth team and recruitment would be next.

I genuinely can’t believe what’s happening here. Complete lack of strategy at board level.

Could accept he was a safe pair of hands for a few years while we had no money to spend but this????

The board’s basically saying “we’re out of ideas, we’re appointing Rafael and he’s being given free reign to completely overhaul all football sides of the operation to his vision and his people”. Now there’s no way I’d have accepted that when he was appointed.

Reading the pages and seeing the gloating of the myopic Benitez luvvies, just because we scraped a victory against an average Arsenal, in the 10th game of asking is truly sickening. While I am delighted Brands has gone, Brands didn't keep picking Rondon or Iwobi, Brands did not keep using a zonal system for defensive set pieces and Brands doesnt keep fallihg out with star players to try force them out.
Benitez is a disease In the club and we need to eradicate it before its too late to act

Benitez gets a free pass for the on field horrorshow because what he is doing behdind the scenes is great, we have been desperate for this %100 the right man for the job, which is bigger then we realized, no wonder Carlo wasnt up for it.
Change is/was needed but change in itself is no guarantee of better.

Status
Not open for further replies.