2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ancelotti has a better people management skills. Richy did say he doesn't want to be defending so much. But Carlo is more flexible and he changed tactics. Every manager has problems with players. I think Carlo definitely have some problems with Josh King and Bernard behind the scenes.

Benitez is like if you work for a nasty boss. He is stubborn and will not accommodate your best quality. With Digne, there was an instruction given and that is it, no discussion. Whether does that work or not, I think only time will tell.
Bernard causing problems… doubt it.

Been a good player for us and I would prefer him to stay. However, if he doesn’t fit the managers plans, then get a transfer fee.

We can get the club back into a pattern of player trading. Something we have been useless at for a while.

Get shut if he is stupid enough to clash with the manager's instructions. We have enough problems without having to deal with spoilt prima donnas. If the manager says play in goal and stand on you head you do it. Man Utd probably had their share of such players, highly paid and trouble with it. Do your job and shut your trap, gloat over your bank balance or get out Mr Digne.

Wouldnt be surprised. Weird how a much better team would want him, seeing as hes so bad he was dropped from the squad and all.
His would be decent at Chelsea. He is tidy in possession and doesn't suit a counter attacking team. I rate him but would deffo sell for a decent offer and get a younger player in who has pace

Status
Not open for further replies.