2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The problem is we have too many dead ducks in the squad regardless of your feelings towards the manager.

Look at that starting 11 tonight:

Coleman
Delph
Gomes
Holgate
Townsend
Godfrey

These aint top 7-10 quality players.

The reality is we're a mid table outfit with a handful of good yet at times anonymous players.

No quick fix regardless of what happens with Benitez imo. Finishing 10th + 12th with Ancelotti should have been a wake up call to how bad our recruitment has been over the years.
Hahaha the state of this

Should we pull up all the BS you spouted in the summer

The kopite rat is delivering the worst football I’ve seen since Mike Walker.

It's one win in 15 next season, and one win in 20 the next. Because that's the pattern of decline.

But whatever, the direction is settled now, the loons are running the asylum and they're not prepared to wait.

Enjoy what happens.
Are you enjoying us this season? Genuinely.

There isnt any progress. I dont care about who he managed and so on, we're in trouble if this continues.

The away fans shouts of fat Spanish waiter and red and white shi*e after them subs sums it up. Stick a fork in the pig, he’s done.

When the loyal fans who travel 300 miles plus o watch that turn on you there’s no way back
Kenwright was there as well surely he’s on borrowed time now

The problem is we have too many dead ducks in the squad regardless of your feelings towards the manager.

Look at that starting 11 tonight:

Coleman
Delph
Gomes
Holgate
Townsend
Godfrey

These aint top 7-10 quality players.

The reality is we're a mid table outfit with a handful of good yet at times anonymous players.

No quick fix regardless of what happens with Benitez imo. Finishing 10th + 12th with Ancelotti should have been a wake up call to how bad our recruitment has been over the years.

We know the squad is crap (Benitez got rid of some useful players) but we are below Brentford. You can’t tell me they have a better squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.