2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well points total do count, as they show underlying performance. Measure how many wins, losses and draws you get.

We are drastically underperforming last seasons total of 59 points. Almost anyone would be better than this clown.

I explained why league position is more important. You disagree that if you have a lot of weak teams in a league the top few will earn more points?

Your assumption is that the league is the same strength every year and you ignore covid affecting the situation too.

Don't know what the answer is, but I don't think it will be found in Benitez's shoes anymore!

As a business man, Moshiri can not be happy at what he see's

As a clown though, I think Moshiri is buzzing to have Rafael at the wheel.

In all seriousness I dont think MOshiri is arsed anymore, just wants us to stay up until the stadium is done and then he can sell up for £££

Yeah but the thing is you’ve just made that up and stated it like it’s a stone cold fact.

Benitez’s transfer record during his time at Newcastle is arguably even worse than ours. Which god knows takes some doing.

We are in relegation form NOW. Under him. That is a “fact” as he likes to say. That is the known quantity. As bad as it gets.

Anything else is an unknown. And given that the known is currently a nosedive towards relegation, it’s a tough argument to make that the point unknown is worse.

We are in relegation form now so the answer is to sign players. Normally you want to sign players that play the way the manager wants to have an upturn in form.

But the truth is , I am sure if you went back to the Silva thread , the koeman thread , the Martinez thread etc. Same thing, same responses and we just keep repeating the cycle over and over.

At this point In time , we have replaced winning a trophy with sacking a manager as some sort of great thing for this club.

We are in a now in a no win situation.

Can't blame the manager given the squad and investment he has had.

Can't defend the manager either for losing every week and leaking goals.

No point in kicking off between ourselves because whether you want him sacked or not , kicking off about it won't change it unless you do it at the game. That's if we don't win mind you, otherwise you get called for everything.

The fanbase is as fragmented as it has ever been and you can blame benitez all you want but it's a end product of the mess we are in. No manager would have us better , insert name here would still be losing because of how bad we are. The only difference is we all went into it with a distaste to begin with.

This squad is one of the worst in the league no matter who is in charge. I hope everyone gets their wish very soon, a lovely Christmas present to sack the kopite. Then you will all get a lovely realisation that it's not the manager , even if the manager is failing. You see who the club sign without brands , because it's that crap that have made us the team we are.

This is the Everton that this club wanted through their own choices. So we better accept it because it ain't changing anytime soon.
Sorry not buying it anymore he isn't getting enough out of the squad regardless of the issues with it.

I was fully prepared to back Benitez but now I really can’t see how it works.

Too much toxicity between fans, ‘tactics’ aren’t working and rifts between players and fans fully starting to turn.

I genuinely expected more from Benitez, nothing major against the top 4 with our team but I fully expected for us to beat the teams below us. Today was the final straw for me and I don’t expect him to turn it around. So disappointing after the Arsenal result.

Dreading Chelsea to an extent, but on the other hand I’m struggling to care anymore.

I’d love us to get Lampard in and give him full backing for him to rebuild the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.