Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's no way I see DCL and Richy here next year. Can see Richy going to PSG to play with his mate Neymar as Mbappe replacement, and DCL ticks the boxes for City, or Arsenal/Spurs who may nick a top 4 spot, or even Chelsea depending on what they do with Lukaku. That's probably at least £120m in income, but I absolutely do not trust anyone at this club to reinvest that wisely.

Rafael will want half the Newcastle team, Moshiri will want whoever Jim White or Kia Joobachin has whispered in his ear about, and Kenwright will be on the phone to Barkley. God only knows what line up we'd have.
No way will sell both and especially for 60m each. I couid see Richarlison going and for a min if 70mil. It would take a huge offer to get DCL out the club next sumner

No way will sell both and especially for 60m each. I couid see Richarlison going and for a min if 70mil. It would take a huge offer to get DCL out the club next sumner
I doubt we would get one tbh, He has missed a huge bulk of this season, and even last season (his best so far) most of his moments came in the first part of the season, he vanished at times after Christmas. He needs to show he can do it consistently throughout the full course of a season before one of the big boys come in for him, also just how many of those teams actually play with a target man type player? very few. I hope he stays here tbh.

I doubt we would get one tbh, He has missed a huge bulk of this season, and even last season (his best so far) most of his moments came in the first part of the season, he vanished at times after Christmas. He needs to show he can do it consistently throughout the full course of a season before one of the big boys come in for him, also just how many of those teams actually play with a target man type player? very few. I hope he stays here tbh.
I don’t think we will either. And I agree with a lot of the things you say and would sell in a heartbeat for a big offer.

Let’s hope these clubs haven’t been watching him as close as us

Status
Not open for further replies.