Confirmed Signing Vitaliy Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to laugh at all the negativity about this lad who is very short of recent match fitness and is playing his first game in a new country with players he's been training with for less than a week.

Lucas Digne put in an absolutely disgraceful display against Millwall in 2019, but apparently he would have offered so much more today...

Have to laugh at all the negativity about this lad who is very short of recent match fitness and is playing his first game in a new country with players he's been training with for less than a week.

Lucas Digne put in an absolutely disgraceful display against Millwall in 2019, but apparently he would have offered so much more today...
He would have been better than this lad.

happy for him that he played 120 mins today.
will soon return to form and you will see a player of a completely different level

First performance is largely irrelevant, not a true indicator.

But

I’m just gutted that he’s got no pace… did we really have to buy a slow fullback?

Not making a judgement yet but I am curious what he brings that Nkounkou doesn’t…I can tell you what Nkounkou has that this chap hasn’t shown yet…

Yep

Status
Not open for further replies.