Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody will want to pay the wages these players are on and pay a transfer fee...give them away on a free transfer and maybe somebody will pay their wage.

I would try and sell Keane, Holgate, Rondon because the latter two offer nothing and Keane is a massive liability in defence.
Tosun is gone in 5months anyway. Im
Not sure how much Iwobi is on 60/70k a week? I’d say all the prem
teams have players on this type of money. It’s more the fact he’s rubbish. Is the reason we will struggle to shift him

Mate, watch Longstaff, not fast, not mobile, doesn’t read the game, doesn’t press, win the ball, nothing

I have no idea what he can offer and would be behind every midfield player we have, including Delph!
You’ve just described Davies.
Weak, slow, gets bullied. His favourite trick is to end up on the floor and pull the player down with him. Average passer. Doesn’t score, doesn’t assist. Not bad defensively, but nothing special

Mate, watch Longstaff, not fast, not mobile, doesn’t read the game, doesn’t press, win the ball, nothing

I have no idea what he can offer and would be behind every midfield player we have, including Delph!
I don’t want longstaff either, I was making a point that Davies is just as crap imo. As someone seems to think he’s load better.

The only reason I would go for longstaff is as a last on a free in the summer. If we can shift Gomes and Davies for money and even get a small fee for Gbamin. Delph also going.

I would like to see us go and get a top class midfielder to come in as first choice. Then if he’s the best we can do on a free. Then have him as a squad filler as 4th/5th choice with Onyango

Status
Not open for further replies.