Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't add to our central midfield, we will be left hoping there are three even worse teams than Everton to survive relegation. Our central midfield is crap enough as it is, but once Doucoure gets injured again (and he will) it becomes absolutely piss poor! Things are made even worse by the moronic 5-4-1 formation and our tactics to concede before engaging in attack.

The personnel we have just doesn’t suit 5 at the back and then, as you say, especially if it clips the wingers too.

I’d personally go with the following for the rest of the season where possible:

4-3-3

GK: Pickford
RB: Patterson
LB: Mykolenko
CB: Godfrey
CB: Branthwaite
DM: Allan
CM: Doucoure
CM: Gomes
LM: Richarlison
RM: Gray
ST: Calvert-Lewin

Then have Townsend & Gordon coming on in games to give Richarlison & Gray a breather.

Ideally, we’d sign a centre back & a centre mid in the window too so that we wouldn’t have to rely on Branthwaite & Gomes every game.
That’s a lot more balanced than tapas tits 5 at the back, if Leicester game is on it’ll be the same again, he’s not getting it.

If we don't add to our central midfield, we will be left hoping there are three even worse teams than Everton to survive relegation. Our central midfield is crap enough as it is, but once Doucoure gets injured again (and he will) it becomes absolutely piss poor! Things are made even worse by the moronic 5-4-1 formation and our tactics to concede before engaging in attack.
We are desperate for energy in there if he's not going to give Gbamin a go I agree. Although if its Longstaff then that won't solve anything

If you don’t laugh you’ll cry.. El Ghazi

I don’t want El Ghazi. I’d rather have the cash.

All I will say is, there’s probably a lot of pairs about how Gray and Townsend weren’t what we needed in the summer either. Yet now no one would swap Gray for Leon Bailey for example. Same thing happened with Idrissa Gueye. We need to judge players for what they do in a blue shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.