Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Garner looked a good player for forest in midfield today, he's young but seems to have a bit of intelligence in his play. Only one game I've seen him though but I would imagine scout's from lots of team's have been keeping an eye on him.
very highly rated young player. England youth international. Would be a very interesting signing if we got him.

El Ghazi is a decent player. Loves cutting inside and shoots very much. From a Villa perspective, Gerrard usually has 2 #10s instead of traditional wingers, which Ghazi is more suited for. Think that's more why he is out of favor and likely for us to move on (I'd much rather keep him over Trézéguet for reasons that should be clear after our game vs Brentford).

Last note: El Ghazi is the best penalty taker I've seen at Villa in a long while, hasn't missed one for us (think he's 7/7)
Richarlison will still take the pen off him

No way will sell both and especially for 60m each. I couid see Richarlison going and for a min if 70mil. It would take a huge offer to get DCL out the club next sumner
Honestly? I can see us already knowing one of them is going and that's why we have just bought two players, and are allowed to by the league. We are breaching profit and sustainability rules but a big sale makes a huge difference.

Honestly? I can see us already knowing one of them is going and that's why we have just bought two players, and are allowed to by the league. We are breaching profit and sustainability rules but a big sale makes a huge difference.
Well maybe one might go, but we have potential other players leaving. Kean, Mina, Holgate, Davies. Iwobi. Gomes.
Once siggurdsson, delph, Tosun go in the summer, we’re 30mil better off.

Not sure how it all works. But let’s remember we didn’t spend in the summer abs Digne going covers these 2 buys abs Maybe a 3rd and at the start of next season. Our wage bill couid have dropped 50mil in 12months

Status
Not open for further replies.