Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk why the league should play a role, but yeah he’d probably be judged before he kicked a ball, even though in recent years the league has started producing some actual talent like McKennie, Adams, and Aaronson.
You think he could make an impact straight away if he came here. Alot of Us talent is going into europe now so for me isnt really a big deal if they have the talent

https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1111261723?-11192:825

Another player who i thought was ok , a couple of years ago . But since has declined, and can't get a game up there. Why are we even bothering
Just got around to watching his youtube highlights from a couple of years back and he did look useful then, interceptions, passing range and good running.

Even if we took a chance - surely we should at least loan one of our midfield fails out ?

Just got around to watching his youtube highlights from a couple of years back and he did look useful then, interceptions, passing range and good running.

Even if we took a chance - surely we should at least loan one of our midfield fails out ?
Yes , he wasn't too bad , but now ? I'm not convinced

I think that's what we will do , possibly Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.