2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to do with homophobia, and to Insinuate & attempt to get posters banned just for disagreeing with your views is quite dispicable if im honest.

To protect your delicate sensibilities how about we call your little gang:

Team tapastits
Benni's brigade
Benni's balloons
Benni's barmpots
Benni's brownnoses
Benni's bootlickers
Rafael's robots
Rafael's ridiculous regiment

Hope these names don't upset your delicate sensibilities gents - I'll rotate through them as and when, if that's ok with you.

As for you Dave, I'll just call you Captain Toenails, as that's all we can see since your so far up Benitezs arse these days.

9DFB7BAF-E27A-4E06-85DB-CFA1653C4298.jpeg

…..well @4737carlin has more than a man crush, he thinks we should cuddle Benitez cushions. Alarming.

Think you are right do not think moshiri will sack him if he has survived the Derby defeat and defeats like Brighton it's basically all eggs in one basket with benitez it's sh*t or bust hopefully the likes of Burnley Newcastle don't go on a winning run because Man city onwards towards the end of February cannot see us picking up many points
My worry is that Burnley go on a run, they have plenty of experience of being in a relegation battle and always seem to show the fight to pull themselves clear of the drop. As you said, it’s very possible that Newcastle will get enough players in this month to give them enough to beat the drop.

I would argue that has already happened albeit in the manner of frog being boiled - Leeds since game 6 have gained 10 points on us, Burnley have gained 4, even Norwich have gained 4. Give it another 15 games as I’ve said and they’ll have reeled us in.

The run in (and by that I mean 12 games!) is brutal for us as well
No.

Nothing to do with homophobia, and to Insinuate & attempt to get posters banned just for disagreeing with your views is quite dispicable if im honest.

To protect your delicate sensibilities how about we call your little gang:

Team tapastits
Benni's brigade
Benni's balloons
Benni's barmpots
Benni's brownnoses
Benni's bootlickers
Rafael's robots
Rafael's ridiculous regiment

Hope these names don't upset your delicate sensibilities gents - I'll rotate through them as and when, if that's ok with you.

As for you Dave, I'll just call you Captain Toenails, as that's all we can see since your so far up Benitezs arse these days.
Still the homophobia continues apace.

You do realise the U23s are playing in the style Rafael has asked them to play in, as they need to match the first team.

This will be the tactic we use in the future.
Yes, I guessed that Rafael would have a lot to do with the set up of the U23s too. But I was just noting that they are playing with a 3 in the middle, not 2.

And this whole system depends on your 3 central defenders being well suited - the first team evidently are not.

Havent seen U23s actually playing so I cant comment whether or not this system is really working for them, just going on a report that suggested they are having success with this style of play and that the 3 central defenders are a good fit for the system.

But the longest hours you'll have in your life
Are the ones you sit through to know if you're right
So I'll wait, but I pray that I'm wrong
Because I think I know what's going on...

The longest hours you have in your life are the hours you endure watching a Rafita Benitez coached team

I know that if I go to hell, that will surely be my punishment

That is a terrifying thought! ?
Look at the last 12 games:

26/02/202215:00Everton v Manchester City
05/03/202215:00Tottenham Hotspur v Everton
12/03/202215:00Everton v Wolverhampton
19/03/202215:00Watford v Everton
02/04/202215:00West Ham United v Everton
09/04/202215:00Everton v Manchester United
16/04/202215:00Everton v Crystal Palace
23/04/202215:00Liverpool v Everton
30/04/202215:00Everton v Chelsea