2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly that's not even true

What, he is not very good mate, also for a striker in the last 18 months of his contract and can now be classed, for a striker as a veteran due to his age. The ONLY reason Burnley got 25m for him is because Newcastle are desperate and loaded. The last time Burnley were this happy is when they pulled our pants down with Michael Keane, circa £25/ 30m .

What, he is not very good mate, also for a striker in the last 18 months of his contract and can now be classed, for a striker as a veteran due to his age. The ONLY reason Burnley got 25m for him is because Newcastle are desperate and loaded. The last time Burnley were this happy is when they pulled our pants down with Michael Keane, circa £25/ 30m .
Plenty of crap strikers have gone for inflated fees because everyone needs more goal scoring. Teams are more than happy to have a meh left back.

Sad to see him go. Not been the same player these last 18 months but his delivery was second to none.

Don't buy all this gibberish that he didn't want to play for the club either. Thats just Benitez spouting nonsense as per and he has basically been told he wasn't in the plans and no other option really.

Kieran Trippier going for £12M and you think we didn't get top whack for a player who hasn't produced for 18 months?

Do me a kin favour.

We've just done Villa.

Do not think SlippyG would agree with that especially when he can recoup some of the Digne transfer money by offloading another winger on us who we do not want or need.

He's 29 in a few months, do you see Villa getting into Europe this year? Or next? If not then he will be 31 and still trudging along the middle of the PL while his legs will be getting heavier.
This is his last move and he's jumped sideways to Berminumm!
I really hope you are right, however with the clowns running our show I think he has made the right move for himself and they will be nearer to Europe than we are

Status
Not open for further replies.