2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you're referring to mate?

I'm saying football now isn't like it was 20 years ago. Full-backs are just as important going forward as they are defensively. It's why most good teams play with wing-backs or they play 433, with the midfielders tasked with helping the full-backs out so they can get forward more regularly.

Trent Alexander-Arnold and Joao Cancelo are probably in the top 10 creative players in the world right now and both are full-backs.

It's also the manager's job to organise the team and the players defensively. We can keep blaming individual mistakes but when they keep happening, as they have done, you have to look at how the team is set up and why they are happening.

A player that nearly every Evertonian had said before all this had been poor for 18 months. The re-writing of history for him is bizarre.

We got one good season out of him.

I'm just relieved we have his better replacement in and we have £25M to strengthen elsewhere.
Why are Iwobi, Delph, gomes, Rondon Tosun Keane Holgate Kenny etc still here stinking the place out then?

YOU MEAN HE HAD THE STRENGTH TO RELAX WITH HIS KID BUT NOT PLAY FOOTBALL?? THOSE THINGS ARE SIMILAR!!! WHERE’S MY PITCHFORK??

8eb4d583-841d-4bbc-a646-d05a79c8511d.jpeg

Someone ordered one of these, can anyone sign for it?

I bet they all loved Everton.

100k a week, no pressure, no competition for places, no expectation whatsoever, turn up for two games a season and the fans worship you, get the deckchair out the rest of the time.

Honestly this whole episode has been like kids complaining that the gullible substitute teacher has left and they now have to do some work because the strictest teacher in school has started taking the class.

You’d think this was a title winning squad the way some people are going on about them. Bernard, ffs he bothered himself a handful of times in his career with us to play anywhere near his best.

I don’t think people understand that we WANT the culture at the club to be dismantled. I want to see upset players, I want to see boardroom people ousted, back room staff who have been there forever turfed out.

We’ve won nothing for 30 years and some people want to keep everything the same. It used to be the school of science, not the peoples club.
What if Bernard did try his best but wasn't up to it because he's bang average and not suited to PL footy?

I'm saying football now isn't like it was 20 years ago. Full-backs are just as important going forward as they are defensively. It's why most good teams play with wing-backs or they play 433, with the midfielders tasked with helping the full-backs out so they can get forward more regularly.

Trent Alexander-Arnold and Joao Cancelo are probably in the top 10 creative players in the world right now and both are full-backs.

It's also the manager's job to organise the team and the players defensively. We can keep blaming individual mistakes but when they keep happening, as they have done, you have to look at how the team is set up and why they are happening.
Digne is not in the same class as those you mentioned. He has been crap since he had that injury, The new lad will be better when he settles in.

I bet they all loved Everton.

100k a week, no pressure, no competition for places, no expectation whatsoever, turn up for two games a season and the fans worship you, get the deckchair out the rest of the time.

Honestly this whole episode has been like kids complaining that the gullible substitute teacher has left and they now have to do some work because the strictest teacher in school has started taking the class.

You’d think this was a title winning squad the way some people are going on about them. Bernard, ffs he bothered himself a handful of times in his career with us to play anywhere near his best.

I don’t think people understand that we WANT the culture at the club to be dismantled. I want to see upset players, I want to see boardroom people ousted, back room staff who have been there forever turfed out.

We’ve won nothing for 30 years and some people want to keep everything the same. It used to be the school of science, not the peoples club.

Exactly this. Change should be embraced.

Everyone slagging off El Ghazi who hasn’t even played a minute yet. You gonna boo when he scores? Idiots. I have come to the conclusion that this place is a toxic mess. Everyone knows what's best for the club etc.. Gonna swerve this place as it's just like twiter full of melts.

I won't do much tbh pal, i don't go to the matches

Status
Not open for further replies.