2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when his predecessor had a falling out with the then manager and the fans backed Baines. That manager (Martinez) did a damn sight more for Everton than this bellend's doing now. He's dismantling us now and demoralising the players. I just hope the players can get together to scrape the points together to keep us safe as quickly as possible then everything needs to be done to dump him.

Remember when his predecessor had a falling out with the then manager and the fans backed Baines. That manager (Martinez) did a damn sight more for Everton than this bellend's doing now. He's dismantling us now and demoralising the players. I just hope the players can get together to scrape the points together to keep us safe as quickly as possible then everything needs to be done to dump him.
He's upset one player who'd been out of form for 18 months and didn't like being told to shape up. Boo hoo.

That Digne is nowhere near being one of Everton’s best ever left backs.
Agreed. Best, great, iconic etc are all thrown around too quickly.
Digne is not even close to being considered one of Everton's best left backs.
The only people who would think that probs only know about him and Baines.

Baines, Wilson, big pat, bailey, even unsworth, and Ablett were better than Digne.
Sure Digne had a decent little spell. But to even mention him in discussions about best is just nonsense.

Baines was a good player and a loyal blue, Lucas is neither

Agreed. Best, great, iconic etc are all thrown around too quickly.
Digne is not even close to being considered one of Everton's best left backs.
The only people who would think that probs only know about him and Baines.

Baines, Wilson, big pat, bailey, even unsworth, and Ablett were better than Digne.
Sure Digne had a decent little spell. But to even mention him in discussions about best is just nonsense.
So 5 left backs and a center back in the whole history of Everton have been better than Digne. Ok I obviously havent learnt anything in the 50 years ive been supporting Everton. Also when did most of them last play for Everton?

Another high earning underachiever out the club.

Its funny the likes of him and Bernard sending each other tweets when these players where the ones taking over 100k a week out the club while we regularly finished mid table.

Stop making out these frauds will be buying season tickets in the Paddock when they finish up playing.

If these parasites showed half the passion of a Gordon we'd have no problems at all.

Let’s have this right. Baines said that the team were lacking chemistry. Digne refused to play for the club because he didn’t want to play the way the manager asked him to because it ruined his attacking stats. Levels.
I cant see Gerard putting up with his nonsense although Lucas might work harder for him to be in the World Cup squad. Again his own ego.
He gave up on us over 12 months ago, we dont need players like that at the best of times.

Unsworth and Ablett better than Digne!?! I know it's all relative to the time they played, but 1 England cap between them whereas Digne has got 30? Odd caps for France. France currently are a far better team than England early/mid 90s as well.
Yeah but has France got a lot of competition for that spot?
Unsworth wasnt good enough for England but he gave Everton 100%, something Lucas didnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.