Match Thread Norwich City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Benetiz has refused too see central midfield and centre back as a priority, that’s why we have the immobile Gomes in the middle of the park

Who should he put there instead

1642262003315.png

Not to anything like this extent. People on an Internet forum shouldn’t be able to dissect his tactics right after the team is announced.
For me, it was always building to this. Year after year of bad recruitment, no long term vision, nothing coming through the academy and overspending (including paying off countless managers).

Benitez was a mental appointment at a very precarious point for us, and since the injuries took their toll on our good run of form he's had no answers - not many out there would imo.

It's matter of time before we go down, just look at the way we were playing at the end of Ancelotti's stint. I just think it's so blinkered to think that it's all on Benitez and that another manager would get a prolonged upturn in performance though.

However, there's no excuse for playing Seamus Coleman or Salomon Rondon.

I’ve not frequented the Everton part of the forum or match day threads for a long time but enough is enough. He needs sacking at half time, put Ferguson in charge it can’t be any worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.