2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is Moshiri's quote when he hired Ancelotti:

"I think Everton is a very, very difficult job in football because you are two home losses from being disowned by fans. I think it’s very hard, so what we’ve noticed is that it’s difficult to cope for younger managers. You have the bad runs, but I think the fans didn’t give them any time."

We can blame the owner/manager/players but ultimately us fans have also played our part in this mess.

Time for a mass repent imo.
We’ve won 2 games in 4 months

How is this the fans fault

he has no excuse not to play patterson

i don't know why he persists with coleman when coleman has made a mistake in nearly every game this season that has led to the opponent scoring

its like having a missus who keeps cheating on you but you decide to stick with her and give her another chance despite the fact she's done it 5 times already this week

Take the name and baggae out of the equation for a second and look at the facts....
Our defence has gone from reasonably solid to leaking like a sieve...
We can't defend set pieces any more...
We don't score goals unless someone bangs In an absolute worldy..
Our two best attacking outlets (statistically) have both been forced out, both openly blame the manager....
Everything that has changed for the worse has been as a result of this manager and his decisions,
After all barring digne, hamez and our icelandic number 10 the side is the same as last year

Status
Not open for further replies.