2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I still can't quite believe we binned off the most talented Everton player in a couple of generations just to accommodate this out-to-pasture, washed up, relic.
Moshiri said he didn't want us to be a museum then hired a fossil.
Maybe he was a good manager once but Benitez is so far behind the curve of modern football that it's lapped him. He was finished even before he ended up in China and if this was obvious to everyday Evertonians, who voiced this concern at the time of his appointment, why wasn't it to the people making the decisions at the club who are supposed to know football.
Then, when the wheels start falling off, the solution chosen is to hand him more power than his predecessors.
Just staggering incompetence and really sad and tiring.

I’ve just had to message the club. I know it’s a total waste of time and not what the website contact form is for but it did make me feel ever so slightly better! ?

“As a fan of over 30 years I’ve never felt the need to contact the club before but this week has been nothing short of disgraceful. The club should be embarrassed about the lack of class we showed in the Digne leaving article on the club’s website, whatever has happened behind the scenes he deserved our thanks and well wishes.

The approach to the match today was even more of an embarrassment, setting up like a 1980’s Vauxhall Conference side with one the worst strikers we’ve probably ever had and a two man midfield comprised of two players that literally have never performed well in that setup ever, showed either an unbelievable lack of football know-how or total arrogance (possibly both).

Please for the love of our beautiful club can we end this shameful chapter in our history?”

And to think Rafael haters where told he was the man we needed or that no one could do a better job hahaha. I could do better myself.

He's either doing it on purpose or hes the worst manager I've ever seen
Don't buy into conspiracy theory stuff in general but this vile kopite has seen an opportunity to take millions off a club he hates and take it on a downward trajectory. Dunno who i despise more, him or that idiot moshiri for hiring him.

Gutted we went for paella tits over an ambitious & progressive manager like Potter.

The managerial cupboard is a bit bare now and we aren’t an attractive proposition. Lampard is about the best we could do and I don’t want him anywhere near us!

1 win in 13 games and 7 losses in the last 10 is abysmal. Plus I think this was the 15th from 19 we’ve conceded first?

Status
Not open for further replies.