2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooney has Derby, in the worst situation in all football, flying. Was probably the most tactically versatile player of his generation and is an up and coming manager. He's a far far better choice than benitez ever was
He is also a horrible rat who crapped all over us and shags grannies and prostitutes.

I would like someone who actually hasn't treated us like dirt in their career.

I don't think its too much to ask!

(He has done well at Derby in tough circumstances to be fair).

I’ve just had to message the club. I know it’s a total waste of time and not what the website contact form is for but it did make me feel ever so slightly better! ?

“As a fan of over 30 years I’ve never felt the need to contact the club before but this week has been nothing short of disgraceful. The club should be embarrassed about the lack of class we showed in the Digne leaving article on the club’s website, whatever has happened behind the scenes he deserved our thanks and well wishes.

The approach to the match today was even more of an embarrassment, setting up like a 1980’s Vauxhall Conference side with one the worst strikers we’ve probably ever had and a two man midfield comprised of two players that literally have never performed well in that setup ever, showed either an unbelievable lack of football know-how or total arrogance (possibly both).

Please for the love of our beautiful club can we end this shameful chapter in our history?”

Spot on mate, I'm going to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.