2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell happened. We started the season alright. With organisation and a plan.

The teams he's putting out, the tactics he's now employing seems spiteful and purposely set up for us to lose. I don't understand how he can't see the system doesn't work, he surely knows this?
We were crap at the start of the season mate

We just played crap teams and managed to scrape some results. We've performed well in about 2.5 games all season.

Gutted we went for paella tits over an ambitious & progressive manager like Potter.

The managerial cupboard is a bit bare now and we aren’t an attractive proposition. Lampard is about the best we could do and I don’t want him anywhere near us!

1 win in 13 games and 7 losses in the last 10 is abysmal. Plus I think this was the 15th from 19 we’ve conceded first?

We could have prob got him aswell. Im not sure now Everton are even good enough for Potter. He probably has more ambition and brains than the entire Everton board. Far to intelligent to come to this sh!t show.

Im not sure I buy into the rumours that he is getting sacked tonight or even in the next few weeks, it would be beyond stupid to sell Digne if the manager who he had issues with was only one game away from the sack.

Then again, Everton...
Tbf the Digne transfer made sense for the club financially so I don’t think that will matter.

I don’t see him lasting the night tbh. Goodison will be toxic for the Villa game if he’s still in charge. Needs to be done before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.