2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
….whilst being very content in life I accept Benitez being in charge of Everton has turned me into a bit of a demon, always looking to belittle the Rafatonians just like their beloved once belittled us to pander to the cult.

i have thoroughly disliked this individual being associated with our club.

it’ll be terrific when he’s gone & we can all be friends again.

View attachment 151979
I couldn’t agree more, let’s hope he goes tonight before he gets a chance to sign Longstaff.

wanted Potter to begin with

Would love him now, it would be a long project but atleast there would be an actual style of play cemented in the club, hopefully for years

but tbh, I dont know who is the right person to clear this mess, and actually keep us afloat

….I’m always a sit on the fence bloke when it comes to suggesting new managers, but the thing is with Rooney it will make headlines all over the world. It will raise the clubs profile globally, it will make Sky want us on telly every game.

I’m breaking with tradition and nailing my colours to the mast.

Good to see some conviction but I don’t think Everton would risk appointing Rooney who continues to make news for the wrong reasons on a fairly regular basis.

He needs to mature and grow up first.

I may be wrong.

I'm just glad that he's leaving with his reputation in the mud.

If it would have happened when people were still making excuses for him, such as during the worst peacetime injury crisis in known history, he'd have been able to walk away with his head held high.

He's made a complete fool of himself now, though. No doubt in anyone's mind that he's a terrible manager.

What utter bollocks. So every manager who's ever been sacked has just been let down by the players?
5 of the starting 11 have had no part in getting past managers sacked. Mykolenko, Rondon, Gray. All his players. Gordon really hasn't played much before this season, Godfrey just bought last year (Carlo wasn't sacked so doesn't count). He also had more of "his players" he could have played if he thought he could have gotten better results.

I'm not saying our squad is stellar at all, but they shouldn't be in relegation trouble. That is down to a stubborn manager and his shoite tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.