Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd rather we didn't go down the route of appointing someone like kovac or any other out of work hipster choice like lampard.

my preference would be for a hungry up and coming manager from the EFL who has some kind of footballing philosophy and good organisational skills.

we missed the boat with potter, the next best thing would be STEVE COOPER at forest. two play-offs with swansea and not too far off a play-off spot with the shambles that is forest. has managed England at U16 and U17 so has worked with players like foden and sancho. brought gallagher to swansea on loan, so he clearly knows a good young player when he sees one.

walkies!

Any chance, we could actually go for a proven manager with a track record of managing football teams.

Because getting someone with a track record always works so well. Nobody has a track record as good as Mourinho, but I agree with those that say he wouldn’t be good for us right now. I think the young, hungry, up and coming manager that people speak of can be found in Rooney.

A fella who woke up in a drunken stupor only to find the girls he had pulled had taken pictures of him comatose.

Any chance, we could actually go for a proven manager with a track record of managing football teams.

Potter would be perfect for us. Unfortunately, Moshiri will go for the big name and try to sign Harry Potter.
My only concern is that Rooney doesn’t look like a man taking care of himself. He has ballooned since retiring and it could get worse if he carries in

______________Pickford______________
_____Godfrey___Mina____Branthwaite
Patterson__Allan___Doucoure__Myko
________Richarlison___Gray__________
_______________DCL_________________

That's what a theoretical 3-4-2-1 would look like under Kovac. No Keane, no Coleman, focus on wing play with the young full backs. Just envision it. Now envision it again with a new CB and CM perhaps. I personally think we'd rise up the league like a phoenix.

I would love it if we got Dyche from Burnley. Always rated him. We're a much bigger club than Burnley and he would have more money to spend here.

i'd rather we didn't go down the route of appointing someone like kovac or any other out of work hipster choice like lampard.

my preference would be for a hungry up and coming manager from the EFL who has some kind of footballing philosophy and good organisational skills.

we missed the boat with potter, the next best thing would be STEVE COOPER at forest. two play-offs with swansea and not too far off a play-off spot with the shambles that is forest. has managed England at U16 and U17 so has worked with players like foden and sancho. brought gallagher to swansea on loan, so he clearly knows a good young player when he sees one.

walkies!
I'm on board with this thinking. I don't know Cooper but I feel like it is the right way to think about it in general.

walkies!
Sounds too familiar. The big names don’t work. The up and comings don’t work.

Should give it to former player who would instore some passion back and get us out.

If there is money to spend I wouldn't mind seeing Martinez back. He didn't get a fair crack of the whip when you consider how much money those after him were allowed to spunk up the wall.

walkies!
Good thinking as EPL experience will be key next year when we are relegated!

Status
Not open for further replies.