Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kovac won’t be any different to say Koeman, Silva , Martinez it will go sour very quick. In more recent time the only success we’ve had from a manager is Moyes, he was untested at PL level and did a good job here. Because he was hungry to succeed, Rooney Dunc would be the same, was Carlos hungry to succeed here? Imo no he had won the lot and wanted a payday untill something else popped up. I fed up with these so called mangers coming in making a mess then going one way or another not caring one jot about Everton. At least Rooney and Dunc care about the club, so they are my choice.
Utter tripe

Kovac is proven at a very high level unlike Martinez Silva or Koeman.

He’s also still young enough to give it a proper go unlike Ancelotti

I had no idea, I assumed Italy were safely through given their euros win. I don’t think he would come either but perhaps we can persuade him with the promise of a clean slate with the dross that is out of contract here. Doubt it though
They are in the same group as Portugal, so 1 of them is being knocked out

I literally have no clue at this point.

I reckon we've pretty much tried every 'profile' of manager there is and all of them failed.

Of the list of managers currently out of work none of them excite me tbh... and Rooney should just be served completely.

Ffs I care about the club… can I have the job ?
Oh have you been a pro footballer? Have you managed a game in the football league or PL? Have you played for England have you got a lot of appearances for Everton? If you have id be all for you managing the club, but you haven’t have you.

Oh have you been a pro footballer? Have you managed a game in the football league or PL? Have you played for England have you got a lot of appearances for Everton? If you have id be all for you managing the club, but you haven’t have you.
I don’t know but youre the one who seems to be putting knowledge of the club down as essential criteria on the JD

Utter tripe

Kovac is proven at a very high level unlike Martinez Silva or Koeman.

He’s also still young enough to give it a proper go unlike Ancelotti
No better imo, if he comes here he‘ll be gone in a year, also managers like him want massively transfer funding. Massive no from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.