Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest you awake from your slumber...

How many PL titles have we won?

Please stop living in the past; the THEN and the NOW are completely different.

The definition of a Big club (of yesteryear) and today are totally different...

Don't get left behind, we are perennial mid-table finishers and that makes us a nondescript average club, and the only people who think otherwise are some of our supporters.

Sorry if this upsets you, but please stop living in the past.
Eh mate give it a rest, Leicester are not a bigger club than Everton, end off.

How about Digne back as player manager. He did if everything is to be believed see through Benetizs hapless tactics. He saw through the mind boggling useless team selections. I think.
Only joking. I'm off folks. Good luck anyhow to whoever gets the job. They are going to need it. Up The Toffees.

Im convinced there are like 3 or 4 managers in the world who can go to any club and guarantee making them better, everyone else is a speculative punt who could either be great or a train-wreck depending on luck and circumstance.

I don’t really get people supporting a Ferguson or Rooney appointment who have previously bemoaned the ‘jobs for the boys’ culture we have with Unsworth, Ebbrell, Jeffers etc etc.

Get the best DoF and coach with track records of building clubs up.

Martinez would send me over the edge.

Roberto Martinez has emerged as the clear favourite to make an extraordinary return as Everton manager following the sacking of Rafael Benitez.

Martinez is not the only candidate and there is an expectation that Everton will again place assistant Duncan Ferguson in temporary charge to provide the stability to give them time before they make a permanent appointment.

It is understood that Jose Mourinho has already turned down an approach to leave Roma and take over at Goodison Park while Ferguson would like to be considered on a full-time basis having been overlooked for Benitez last summer.

C1D8252D-5951-4622-9D9A-97C5E69BF560.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.