Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont want Martinez, that wouldnt be a good move...

FWIW for those slating every manager being suggested but dont know who the right manager should be, just grow up. Dont slam others opinions when you dont even have one...

??

The only thing that makes sense is that Moshiri is telling Kenwright to find the next manager. He must be sick of it honestly.

But I don't have a clue how Kenwright can go back to Moshiri with a manager he's already sacked.

Can I clear something up before this place turns toxic again - surely nobody hates Martinez? The guy has never said a bad word about us (or anything for that matter).

He's not the greatest manager of course, but are we really going to piss our pants again over the choice of manager? Seems self-defeating, especially given the lack of credible alternatives and when we're in a relegation scrap.

I personally think it sounds like a laugh, I'm all aboard Martinez pt.2.

The only thing that makes sense is that Moshiri is telling Kenwright to find the next manager. He must be sick of it honestly.

But I don't have a clue how Kenwright can go back to Moshiri with a manager he's already sacked.
I mean it could all be untrue...

Can I clear something up before this place turns toxic again - surely nobody hates Martinez? The guy has never said a bad word about us (or anything for that matter).

He's not the greatest manager of course, but are we really going to piss our pants again over the choice of manager? Seems self-defeating, especially given the lack of credible alternatives and when we're in a relegation scrap.

Nobody hates him, but he’s clearly going to relegate us, so yeah I’ll forgive the pants pissing.

I love him but he is far too devisive.

It would be a shocking appointment and would show we have learned nothing.

Same with Rooney.

We can get a manager who fans do not have preconceived notions about.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with fans having a bit of pride by the way. The club needs to do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.