Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why the club perhaps would do well to ignore fans.

*Makes notes.

1642363870933.png

Derby County Manager Win Rate

Steve McClaren 44.83%
Gary Rowett 43.33%
Frank Lampard 42.11%
Phillip Cocu 32.31%
Wayne Rooney 27.69%

Voting for him for 3 reasons.

1. Currently odds favourite - a lot of people vote for whoever they think is most likely.
2. BRING A BLOO HOME
3. Blagged by the media narrative he's doing a good job at derby. Good run of form for the last few weeks - that's it.

Perhaps you give a newcomer to the PL a pre-season to prepare - but I really can't see the board throwing one into a relegation battle.

This is why Martinez would be an interim appointment. As much as I doubt Moshiri's ability to get a decision right, I've got a feeling he knows what he wants in the summer. Surely, right?

As an attacking coach, sure, as a defensive coach not even close. You need to be able to do both to be a good coach. Martinez isn't a good manager, he's a bang average one who isn't interested in actually addressing his weaknesses. Potter is basically the coach Martinez would be if he could organise a team defensively. Martinez would relegate us with current squad.
We'd get the goals to keep us up.

Absolutely has to be Ferguson out of those options.
Honestly just need to let Ferguson try to get 4 or 5 wins to get us through the season. Hire a director of football, and then let him do his job of directing the football.
HE WOULDN’T COME
YES HE WOULD. SEND BLUE BILL WITH BLACK BAG AND AN UNMARKED VAN. HE'LL LOVE IT HERE ONCE THE SHOCK WEARS OFF.

I find it so weird how they haven't just come out and said Dunc will be in charge for the Villa game while they look at appointing a new perm manager.

Or maybe they'll tell Dunc that on Friday or Saturday morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.