Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
Seriously, is the man ill? Is he being treated for something? Sack Benitez and wants that idiot Martinez back? And then perhaps Rooney, unproven an inexperienced at PM level with such a difficult team? Lampard? Wasnt Lamps properly exposed what utter bollocks he is by Tuchel who won the CL with that same lot? And these are our options? Hello championship. Moshiri needs to sell this club. I dont think ive ever in my 140 years as football fan, seen such an inept owner as him.

Who is this guy / agent Kia Joorabchian that is in Moshiri's ear? It seems
very fishy to me. Is there someone from one of the fan groups or the ESSG that can
ask questions about this? We are a club that is going to implode we've got Moshiri with
one agenda Kenwright with another. Neither have a bloody clue.

very fishy to me. Is there someone from one of the fan groups or the ESSG that can
ask questions about this? We are a club that is going to implode we've got Moshiri with
He was the agent behind the controversial double transfer of Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano to West Ham in the 06/07 season that effectively kept them up, the former then got a 2 year loan to United, the latter wound up at the RS

He has to find football people to advise him or he will have to go, there must be plenty of people with big money around the world who are queuing up to get their hands on a premier league club

Seriously, is the man ill? Is he being treated for something? Sack Benitez and wants that idiot Martinez back? And then perhaps Rooney, unproven an inexperienced at PM level with such a difficult team? Lampard? Wasnt Lamps properly exposed what utter bollocks he is by Tuchel who won the CL with that same lot? And these are our options? Hello championship. Moshiri needs to sell this club. I dont think ive ever in my 140 years as football fan, seen such an inept owner as him.
Moshiri doesn’t want Martinez. That’s all on bill.

To be fair to lampard he’s inexperienced, Tuchel started somewhere, abs I think it was inexperience that cost him at Chelsea. Persevering with the expensive players signed that summer( were they his players?) who where all under performing. Werner. Havertz And Ziyech. Did he feel by dropping them, the owner would have been on his case.

And his attacking style was leaking goals. Tuchel went to a back 5 straight away and 2 defensive midfielders in front of them. Their attackers players still weren’t performing, but they were now hard to beat. And were winning games 1-0.

I think lampard will be a good manger going forward, Intelligent guy, worked really hard at his game, which I think he will do as a manger. And I think his teams will play aggressive, attacking football and with a good mix of young players

So much reported news regarding us comes to be true. Farhad himself either leaks it or we have leaks at a high level. Nothing is ever hidden for a second at Everton

Is it sean dyche time now?

I dont know about that but what I do know is that there is a clear civil war at the top of the club between Moshiri and Kenwright for control.

That suggests to me there was a clause in the sale of the club keeping Kenwright around for a certain period of time otherwise Moshiri could easily banish him and bring in a chairman/yes man of his choosing.

Kenwright appointing Sharp and getting Prentice closer to the club is a shot fired at Moshiri as is trying to get in Martinez.

Time to pick your sides lads

#TeamMosh

A very complex and clever character . A friend and associate of Zahavi among many other influential figures in the football world.
Not a licensed agent as such , operates more as a ‘fixer’ or facilitator.
Once owned or part owned Corinthians in Brazil before it all fell apart amidst investigations and arrest warrants.
Very powerful.