Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't understand how we are meant to be a professionally run football club. There is literally no long term plan. We have no backup plans either. EVERYONE knew this was going to go wrong and they are sitting here asking Belgium to allow their NT manager to share his role with us? How....I mean, just when you think you know the ineptness of this club they come out and shock you by being even more inept.

I am not usually one for statistics but football is all about winning games.
These are the win percentages of recent Everton managers -
Moyes 42.05%
Martinez 42.86%
Koeman 41.38%
Allardyce 38.46%
Silva 40%
Ancolotti 46.27%
Benitez has just quite rightly been sacked with a win percentage of just 31.8%

Yet people are voting for Graham Potter who has a win rate of 28.4%

I despair ?
Potter has shown an ability to build a team up though. He took over a Brighton team on the brink of relegation with a squad suited to Chris Hughton tactics. He's slowly build them into a proper outfit that is going to win way more than 28.4% of the time going forward. This is exactly what Everton need to do.

Instead we've got a board who thinks like you do and we make no progress ever.

Every single thing he said about having a chairman, director of football, CEO etc was the complete polar opposite that Everton are right now.

If we approached him, he would need all that in place before he even did a training session.

And he is completely right.
Ahh the CEO. What does ours actually do?

Potter has shown an ability to build a team up though. He took over a Brighton team on the brink of relegation with a squad suited to Chris Hughton tactics. He's slowly build them into a proper outfit that is going to win way more than 28.4% of the time going forward. This is exactly what Everton need to do.

Instead we've got a board who thinks like you do and we make no progress ever.
Yeah, sack one loser and appoint another. Real progress that.

Send Jenny & Bill down to Landon to see David, keep mosh out the way, Jenny put the kettle on and get the eggs going. Sorted, welcome home son…

Martinez Seems a really strange appointment for an interim. He's not exactly a firefighter/quick fix manager.

Just give it to Ferguson till the summer and work on a long term target for the summer.

If only someone could tell this to the board, Gaz. Tell them to namedrop Kovac's name while they are at it, too.

Last time fan opinion was totally ignored.
With the new fan involvement agenda, ESSG,
Board members, its quite clear that this time around it will be absolutely no different

Status
Not open for further replies.