Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's plenty of manager's who would do an "interim" job if asked. But that's not what we should be settling for. Benitez was sacked just over 24 hours ago.

Fair enough, if Martinez resigns and wants and gets the permanent job then that's the matter closed.

But we have one game in 3 weeks, and a manager gone less than a day...the search for a manager has to be done right.

FFS, these "interim" shouts - it's "kick the can down the road" BS. The new media buzzword shouldn't dictate to us.

Just settle down into a process of seeking a new manager.

Whoever the next manager is, we've all got to get behind them and the team. If this hostility carries on around the club I really do fear we'll go down

Potter has shown an ability to build a team up though. He took over a Brighton team on the brink of relegation with a squad suited to Chris Hughton tactics. He's slowly build them into a proper outfit that is going to win way more than 28.4% of the time going forward. This is exactly what Everton need to do.

Instead we've got a board who thinks like you do and we make no progress ever.
Houghton got 40 and 36 points,
Potter 41 and 41 points on he back of what, 150M spend? (could be wrong)

On a run now of 2 wins in 15 so more than likely going to end up in the same 40-45 point zone.... I dont see a huge improvement in three years to be honest, and if he was comlpaining about the brighton fans being too harsh on him he will melt after five minutes at everton,.

It has been a horrible 6 months, and now we’re a complete laughing stock of a club.

Please make the right decision, I can’t take much more of this.

FA052147-0461-4073-B6FC-4E5FA39F8CF2.jpeg

Everton are still negotiating the release of Bobby brown shoes and Henry from the Belgium FA.

I literally can not believe this.
WTAF!

You know......we've been using this image for years to show the on goings of our board and transfer decisions. I'm afraid we are all guilty of doing a great disservice to the Muppets. Kermit, Gonzo, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Scooter and Animal - please accept our humble apologies

1642436132749.png

There's plenty of manager's who would do an "interim" job if asked. But that's not what we should be settling for. Benitez was sacked just over 24 hours ago.

Fair enough, if Martinez resigns and wants and gets the permanent job then that's the matter closed.

But we have one game in 3 weeks, and a manager gone less than a day...the search for a manager has to be done right.

FFS, these "interim" shouts - it's "kick the can down the road" BS. The new media buzzword shouldn't dictate to us.

Just settle down into a process of seeking a new manager.
In the meantime Dave the club has to be run, training has to be taken, a team will have to be picked for next week at the very least and maybe much longer, possibly until the summer, depending on who they want to appoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.