Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in the PL unless you have top quality CM's which we dont.

I think its YOU who needs to put down your FIFA 2021 playing in yer jarg South American league and get with reality sunshine!
You obviously have no knowledge of the modern game lad. It’s about coaching players to play in a defined yet flexible system. Good coaches achieve this without the need to spend big on “top quality” CM’s.

Sadly for us your mate Benitez was unable to do this, as just like you he’s a dinosaur with a blinkered view of the modern game.

Has Weir stayed at Brighton knowing that he'd be here anyway and he'd be on a better wage if head hunted with Potter?

Ok, I'm grasping at straws.

Do it Mosh

7DEBD095-5C3B-451C-A095-68A55A566B7C.jpeg

Wouldn't get your hopes up, like.

He's been offered it previously but his biggest supporter has since left our basket case. Think Brighton have given him a new contract each time we've sniffed around. They won't even talk compo.

Yeah I know. We can only hope for once the board get their act together and, but I won’t hold my breath

We’ll be back in the same position next year I think.

Theres other promising upcoming managers in this world not named potter. Theres a whole slew of talented burgeoning managers just need to be bold and inventive. Not going to happen but that's what needs to happen
Exactly.

24 hours after Benitez was sacked and we have one game in 3 weeks and all that time to get a manager search done, but some people want to appoint an "interim" RIGHT NOW....mostly so they can use the media buzzword "interim" a lot.

You obviously have no knowledge of the modern game lad. It’s about coaching players to play in a defined yet flexible system. Good coaches achieve this without the need to spend big on “top quality” CM’s.

Sadly for us your mate Benitez was unable to do this, as just like you he’s a dinosaur with a blinkered view of the modern game.

You underestimate how difficult it is playing with a 2 in the Premier League.

The pace/intensity and all round physical demands are completely different to playing in Ligue 1.

Galtier can get away with 442 over there but he would need to sign two monster CM's to play it in the PL and have it effective enough to have us around the top 6 spots.

Posts and posts about possible names etc . Some you’d take and others you wouldn’t touch with a barge pole !! However for me it depends on who’s picking the manager . Will it be Bill // Denise or will it be “ The Mosh “ . If he’s doing a solo run I can see a mourinho coming in . If it’s Bill and m8s it’s your Martinez’s etc …

We really need to get someone in as I feel we need to get players in the door . CB // CM at least because regardless who comes in we are in a relegation fight and they’ll have to hit the ground running !!

The fact is if we went to Potter with the same type of contract we gave Rafael and Carlo he'd take it. Life changing money.
I think thats possibly true, but his comments were really pointed in my opinion when asked in the presser. He very slyly questioned Everton's competence by praising Brightons owner, director chairman etc. Suggestng his strengths come from an overall club stability. I think the message was in the margins. Everton by all evidence dont have that.

The facts are no single manager will rectify or paste over the clubs problems. We need a new chairman, football director and Moshiri to learn not to meddle. Without that stufff the attraction of Potter to begin with comes in question.

There's no way Everton would have contacted the Belgians without knowing Martinez wants the job. They also know he wants it permanantly.

Up to the club now.
If he comes back and we go down, is it your guy Rafael’s fault or your guy Roberto’s fault? Or is it neither of their fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.