• Pleased

Votes: 108 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,235 92.0%

• Total voters
What the absolute hell

Joyce:

Screenshot 2022-01-16 at 20.09.51.png

Benitez has ripped our soul out now they want to spit on us with Martinez sorry they can get knotted this isn't a game this isn't a joke this isn't about your egos this is about the club. Do the sensible thing get a interim manager like Dunc to make us solid get us safe then reassess. Don't play my turn with Blue Bill getting a go to bring our Bobby home who utterly failed for two seasons with a better squad!!!!!!!!!!! FFS
I didn’t want Benitez, but you can’t seriously believe that, what utter nonsense. You can’t blame 6 years of total incompetence on a few games under him. Benitez has many issues and many reasons to dislike him, this isn’t one of them.

This appointment simply should never have happened it was both mindless and shortsighted.

The owner is where your vitriol should lie. Him and probably kenwright.

If they appoint Bobby clueless brown shoes, it will reiterate that even further.

I didn’t want Benitez, but you can’t seriously believe that, what utter nonsense. You can’t blame 6 years of total incompetence on a few games under him. Benitez has many issues and many reasons to dislike him, this isn’t one of them.

This appointment simply should never have happened it was both mindless and shortsighted.

The owner is where your vitriol should lie. Him and probably ken wright.

If they appoint Bobby clueless brown shoes, it will reiterate that even further.
Well no it's not all his fault but he has done damage this season. And didn't you read the second point?! The board and owner are THE issue and the subject of my ire and their hapless decisions are part of it!!