Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we do get relegated then I will hold Benitez 100% responsible for dragging morale down to an unrecoverable level amongst the squad.

There is no way this squad is relegation level, its simply kopite mismanagement that has brought us to this point.
I agree the squad far to good..right manager and we fly up the league. Grey, Rich and DCL are all top 8 players. However Coleman, Keane and a few overs are championship level

If we do get relegated then I will hold Benitez 100% responsible for dragging morale down to an unrecoverable level amongst the squad.

There is no way this squad is relegation level, its simply kopite mismanagement that has brought us to this point.

Don’t forget to blame the man that appointed him too, despite being warned by the fans how it was going to turn out.

Burnley have 2 games in hand on us and Watford play Norwich next. We could be very close to the bottom 3 very quickly.

I am not worri about Burnley having games in hand over us.

Teams at the bottom tend not to win games in hand.

But the Watford/Norwich game will be a nail biter for us and especially if there is a Norwich victory, increase the pressure on Saturday.

I am not worri about Burnley having games in hand over us.

Teams at the bottom tend not to win games in hand.

But the Watford/Norwich game will be a nail biter for us and especially if there is a Norwich victory, increase the pressure on Saturday.

2 of Burnley’s games in hand are against us and Watford. It is not inconceivable that we lose to Villa and Norwich beat Watford and Newcastle beat an injury ravaged Leeds. That would mean we would face Newcastle after the 2 week break at their place only 4 points behind us and probably with several new players. We need to get something from that Villa game or this is going to get horrible

100%? With half the season to go? And 0% for the guy who hired him? Ok, same old nonsense then.

2 of Burnley’s games in hand are against us and Watford. It is not inconceivable that we lose to Villa and Norwich beat Watford and Newcastle beat an injury ravaged Leeds. That would mean we would face Newcastle after the 2 week break at their place only 4 points behind us and probably with several new players. We need to get something from that Villa game or this is going to get horrible
Their games in hand must be against other teams AND they still have to play us mate. It is a tall order for them but it depends who they play in those two catch up games.
I agree with your main point though. If we drop points v Villa, we will be sweating.

I truly hope I'm wrong but before a ball was kicked this season I felt we'd go or be a couple of points off the drop. Nothing has changed my mind but we couldn't run a football club with grass and players! Joke team

As if we are getting relegated.

You try telling g Big Dunc he's relegated to his face. We are playing in the Premier League next year regardless of league position.

Status
Not open for further replies.