Ferguson Caretaker Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
00BE66681000044C-3008876-image-a-2_1427182986020.jpg

can somebody photoshop Gerrard into this
I’m having a bad day and that has genuinely cheered me up?.

I'm glad he's there for this one anyway. He can do as he did last time... lift the team and the crowd especially with Smacked Arse Face visiting. Though he'll probably have his mates from that Southport Wine Bar sitting near in the away dug out in case it kicks off.
We should get some Phil Collins choons going pre game for tennis ball 'eadlol

Duncan got good results last time but after the chelsea game it went and reverted to type pretty quickly, the tactics and formation were pretty basic and passion will only get us so far. I'm hoping he has more in his locker than 442 and passion. Passion might just keep us up though.
If we faced Villa with the previous manager we nailed on lose that game , having been comprehensively outplayed by brighton & a winless Norwich it doesn’t even feel like its a matter for debate . Following this caretaker appointment we’ve now got a chance of a result and you’d have fancy us for at least a point . That alone indicates why the sacking was absolutely essential and come the end of the season that point could be vital , just a shame the decision came potentially a couple of games too late .

Status
Not open for further replies.