2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is what a pampered millionaire footballer looks like when every ounce of confidence is drained from them. He was never a world beater but he wasn't totally shocking before joining us.

This is what a pampered millionaire footballer looks like when every ounce of confidence is drained from them. He was never a world beater but he wasn't totally shocking before joining us.

Mate i think a lot of Arsenal fans will beg to differ on that. I mean the slack i will give him is bang average bordering on shocking.
Im starting to think its me.
I used to look at newcastle and laugh at them. Manager after manager. Rafeal benitez...
I used to look at Iwobi at Arsenal and think you are awful And a right fraud. You're not even trying.
Both ended up here making my Everton life a misery.
Karma Gods well and truely gave me the rubber glove treatment.

Mate i think a lot of Arsenal fans will beg to differ on that. I mean the slack i will give him is bang average bordering on shocking.
Im starting to think its me.
I used to look at newcastle and laugh at them. Manager after manager. Rafeal benitez...
I used to look at Iwobi at Arsenal and think you are awaful. And a right fraud. You're not even trying.
Both ended up here making my Everton life a misery.
Karma Gods well and truely gave me the rubber glove treatment.
I mean his numbers were much better, not saying he was any good, just not this bad lol

Literally couldnt give him away.
Nobody would have him coz they'd have to pay him a wage.
Only another two years at 50 grand a week to endure.
100 gran according to Salarysport.com

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220120-102136_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220120-102136_Google.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 39
One of the many of our current players I hate.

Never really hated any Everton players over the years, think it started with Ashley Williams and since then half the players we sign I just pure hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.