Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Roberto comes across really well but appointing him would be madness after how it ended previously. Definitely sounds very unlikely now.
Maybe but I think as a manager he might be different now, with a different team, the short list seems to be Rooney, Lampard and Roberto, i think id rather have Roberto then Lampard

All gone quiet lately

There is no rush to appoint anyone. Duncan is in charge this week and then we have a 2 week break before the fa cup.

We should be taking our time and interviewing plenty of candidates, and deciding which direction we want to go. Whoever we appoint needs to align with the direction we want the club to go. We also need to expand our list of candidates and stop just going back to people we interviewed in the past.

Maybe but I think as a manager he might be different now, with a different team, the short list seems to be Rooney, Lampard and Roberto, i think id rather have Roberto then Lampard
I’d certainly back Roberto but I imagine a number of fans wouldn’t be too impressed. Just not sure it’s a good idea to bring him back when we’re trying to get out of trouble. Under a new DoF and with the right people around him I think he could be good.

Im for Kovac but there does seem to be alot of videos of Dunc taking training, inspiring motivational comments, Dunc scoring goals etc on the web at the mo. Not sure if club is flooding social media with them in readiness for an announcement?

Im for Kovac but there does seem to be alot of videos of Dunc taking training, inspiring motivational comments, Dunc scoring goals etc on the web at the mo. Not sure if club is flooding social media with them in readiness for an announcement?
Probably trying to get the atmosphere stoked up for Saturday. There was very little of this sort stuff under Benitez.

Its because he's in charge on saturday and they're trying to get some positivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.