Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenwright wont be making this decision. The press talk about Kenwright being front and centre in this managerial search is for the birds.

Moshiri/Usmanov will be choosing the new manager, as they have on the 5 previous occasions.
Yes Moshiri will be making the ultimate decision but its clearly evident hes quite malleable and easily influenced. I doubt he was clamoring for Martinez who he sacked and subsequently sued him.

What's so bad about Cannavaro? Does anyone actually know he is bad?
I don’t know he’s bad but I do know his cv isn’t one that should even get him an interview here nevermind the job I haven’t seen him considered by any other major clubs changing manager recently either so he doesn’t seem to have a reputation as a great manager on that basis it seems a very strange one and with this boards record of course it’s hard not to think the worst.

Is it just me or do the Italian media seem very intent on stirring as much s*it as possible in this particular manager search? seems odd....
It's all the media though, we seem to be hugely unpopular with most of them for some reason. Yet any fan who rings a phone in or anything like that and tries to question the Kenwright or the board will usually get slated. Part of me thinks we could do with hiring the services of a world class PR firm for 6 months to a year and go on the charm offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.