Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenwright wont be making this decision. The press talk about Kenwright being front and centre in this managerial search is for the birds.

Moshiri/Usmanov will be choosing the new manager, as they have on the 5 previous occasions.

You get the sense, Kenwright gets stuff in the press early, and hopes he builds up a head of steam.

Theres been a similar pattern each time, and Moshiri does what he wants.

That's my feeling. Youd be better finding out who Kia J wants than Kenwright.

Neither has Wayne, Dunc or Lampard. We might be too quick to write off experience in the Chinese league. The overall quality might not be great, but Cannavaro has been pitted against teams set up by some very good managers over there (Lippi, Cappello, Scolari, AVB, Pellegrini, Schmidt) and he's done very well.
Ok. Taking that into consideration it would still be a massive leap of faith. Why bother? Are there no decent managers left in the world that we could tempt here? Just bizarre why they keep making the same risky and downright strange appointments

Ok. Taking that into consideration it would still be a massive leap of faith. Why bother? Are there no decent managers left in the world that we could tempt here? Just bizarre why they keep making the same risky and downright strange appointments
Oh yeah totally agree. I've said Favre and Garcia would be my favourites of those currently available.

What would like to know is that if we’re interviewing Cannavaro why can’t we also consider coaches such as Gallardo or Ferreira who are far more experienced prospects.
gallardo... thats a helluva of a coach, sadly he is TOO good for everton and he knows it, he already declined argentina/colombia NTs , everton doesnt offer the tools (players) for him to deploy his football.

We should just hire all 3 of them.

Maybe when put together they can form a competent manger.

This is my calculation for arriving at that answer: 1 crap manager +1 crap manager +1 crap manager = 1 semi-decent manager

Well, if we can't have the best manager in the league, we might as well as have the most handsome manager in the league. Forza Fabio! FC Sexy is back in business.

I'm sure the Everton Anarcho-Syndicalist dressing room would be more competent. In fact I'd be amazed if a random selection of people walking down Goodison Road between 2 and 4 pm on a Monday weren't more competent than the mob running this club.
Duno mate listen to some of the tools who talk on the Twitter spaces, I know where Moshiri gets it from

Status
Not open for further replies.