2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faking may be too strong a word

Overstating maybe
So he pretends to pull a muscle? Fairly sure he missed 2 of the 3 international breaks this season through injury so far

Edit: first one may have had to do with travel restrictions at the time. But he definitely wasn't fit for the one in November

Last edited:
So he pretends to pull a muscle? Fairly sure he missed 2 of the 3 international breaks this season through injury so far

Edit: first one may have had to do with travel restrictions at the time. But he definitely wasn't fit for the one in November
Wasn't that due to his paternity leave which the club also put down as "injury"?

Yerry is always trying to do things to give back to his community, whether is in Colombia or Liverpool.

4AB419D3-E928-4FDC-B4FF-5FF5B4C6B198.jpeg

We'd appreciate it if Yerry would bring his on Saturday. Along with his legs.
He did so last weekend and I’m sure he is eager to do so again on Saturday. Mina loves Everton and when he doesn’t play it is because he is injured. He is not pretending or trying to only stay healthy so he can play for Colombia. Sometimes even footballers don’t have control over how their bodies heal, they are no machines after all.

He did so last weekend and I’m sure he is eager to do so again on Saturday. Mina loves Everton and when he doesn’t play it is because he is injured. He is not pretending or trying to only stay healthy so he can play for Colombia. Sometimes even footballers don’t have control over how their bodies heal, they are no machines after all.
He has played eight times for Everton this season. Considering what the club is paying him, he needs to do everything he can to minimise missing any further games for the club he supposedly loves this season. If that means telling Colombia he needs to concentrate on staying fit for his club rather than jetting half way across the world in a global pandemic and jeopardising his availability yet again, that is what needs to happen.

I don't think he is pretending to be unfit for Everton. I think playing for Colombia is making him more likely to miss even more Everton games. His body clearly cannot cope with the workload. If he had been fit for most of our games this season, this is a risk that we could all accept. But he has barely featured for us and is now off to play for his country once more. I predict he'll be out for us again by mid-February. Frankly, this is not good enough.

Not sure if he wants to be here or not, if he really loves being an Evertonian then I think we would surely have seen more of him. I hope he wants to be here because I think he is a type of center back that we need if we can improve he could add a bit of steel that we are badly lacking

Always liked him and actually hoped he would be a captain here.

That said perhaps he just doesn't have the body for the PL.

Funnily enough it was a similar situation with Duncan Ferguson back in the day - we really needed him but he was rarely available.

Don't worry I love Yerry too ?

Status
Not open for further replies.