Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
So to summarise today's announcements

No new money
No AGM's going forward
No changes at board level can be expected after strategic review
No serious engagement with supporters other than hand picked groups
Expect no further utterances from him - "private person"

Cant wait until the main stand claps Bill into his seat tomorrow.

As far as I see it this is a shut up and sit down to supporters.

N.S.N.O

Yeah I can’t be arsed after reading the letter. I can’t see things changing substantially for the better. A few decent results a season maybe but no more.

What I’d like to see change and strongly believe needs to change isn’t happening.

It's good that he's committed. We need him to be to get the stadium over the line. It's good that he's communicating to us through proper means which really shouldn't be an issue but it has been. It's good there is an acknowledgement that things need to change & giving the fans more opportunities to have thier say is also good.
The problem i have is that this internal review of how to move us forward is the equivalent of Boris Johnson being put in charge of investigating lockdown parties at 10 Downing Street.

I just don't see how the board & owner come around to a completely new & sensible way of transfer dealing & internal hiring.

If this is an issue of purchasing more shares does this mean that it counts towards FFP and we therefore have another £100m in our accounts to level up the books? Any financial genius' on the forum that can answer that one?

I'm getting dyslexic in my old age. Though not that old. Thought it said Fraud Moshiri.

Just read the email and while I am pleased with the overall sentiment, this: ⤵️
"I have the utmost faith and respect in the Board, and I work incredibly well with them. The experience and knowledge of our Chairman blends perfectly with the vision and leadership of Denise, our CEO".

I'm sorry Mr Moshiri, it won't wash with me. The club is failing by more than just a poor manager you know!

Do not mix the 'success' of the BMD project with the actual running of the club, and the raison d'être, what's on the pitch. If you have clowns in place running the club, then you get the farce that is Everton Football Club in the 21st century. I can see it now Bill Kenwright patting DBB on the back for a job well done and DBB patting BK on the back well done you. No need to change us we're dynamic and progressive enough. BMD might be a bit of a white elephant in the EFL.
Yeah great! More equity to squander on the advice of lecherous agents ya clown.

The one positive is that he has finally communicated through official channels instead of a blurt on the radio.

The rest of it is basically telling you how boss everything is and telling anyone disgruntled to k'off especially anyone criticising the board in which he put them all on the highest pedestal possible beyond criticism and accountability. The same board that 10 minutes after sacking his failed ex kopite who nobody wanted in the first place, where on the phone to another failed and sacked ex blue-ite who nobody wanted back then and definitely don't want back at Everton again now basically begging him to come back.

So out of touch it is shameful tbh.

But say nothing and be quiet, everything is fine and dandy, the owner said so through official channels.

Nice little head pat for us off Mr Moshiri this morning, just what I needed on a Friday that - Cheers Farhad.

He's basically telling us more than ever that it's his club, he likes his chums on the board so we should be thanking him and them and we need to shut up and stop booing and asking for the board to be sacked. The strengthening of his grip and the cancelling of agms unless he calls them is concerning, and again, not how a big business should be managed or run imo.

The one thing going for him now is the new ground.

I have zero faith that he will get the managerial appointment right if he is still listening and trusting kenwright, DBB and the rest of they clueless Biff's who are here for a payday and nothing more.